Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh like that’s normal, or if you can’t believe the price of something… but it’s when people do it about literally everything they buy or pay for just to brag that it’s annoying. Anything she buys from cricket or flannels she shows off or when she buys food at M&S, it’s just such a weird flex to me x
It is very weird. Makes them people look like nobs

Reactions: 3
Off topic but does anyone still follow Khloe? Looks like all she does is breed her dogs out now. Covid must have been bad her for OF business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but does anyone still follow Khloe? Looks like all she does is breed her dogs out now. Covid must have been bad her for OF business 🤣
Forgot about Khloe!! Blocked me sadly when she went awol one night driving her car off her tits and I sent her a decent message

Reactions: 8
Sorry but…is that one of her extensions just casually lying across the bed? Instead of, your know, in her hair? WTF is that?

View attachment 960749
Why does she constantly watch tv on a 2011 iPad 😂😂😂😂

Scruffy bleep cant afford a 200 quid tv from argos

Right, I have a cleaner, once a month for a couple of hours, I work so much, live alone in a big house and need one to do all the fanny jobs that I hate like cleaning the skirting boards and hoovering all the stairs, nooks and cranny’s and the bathrooms BUT to get one twice a week in a small house when you live alone is just utter laziness, simple as that.
Imagine cleaning her place. Id need about 50 booster jabs to enter the premises. I bet it smells like a lads hotel room after a week of shagging and takeaways

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does she constantly watch tv on a 2011 iPad 😂😂😂😂

Scruffy bleep cant afford a 200 quid tv from argos

Imagine cleaning her place. Id need about 50 booster jabs to enter the premises. I bet it smells like a lads hotel room after a week of shagging and takeaways
Exactly, covid would be the least of your worries. Need rabies and tetanus boosters at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I started following her not long ago after she dropped off my following list. Didn't even realise it was herbat first. She'd put on weight (suits her) but just videos now of her dogs and random lives with complete random waste men 🤣 She was a wild bleeping ride at the time, jesus wept.

Reactions: 7
Why has she put getting these blinds in "MY HOME" well obvs sal that's normally where you'd put new blinds bleeping weirdo haha and yeah that khloe was nuts a while back, who remembers her twitter? 🤣🤮🙈

Also what's this "contact" comment about I wonder 🤔 client or dealer hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wondered If they get in by security guards/bouncers etc, which would explain alot

Reactions: 4
My husband actually knows James from Solardo so I’ll make sure he’s warned about slaggy deck crashers with tiny eyes and bad face tattoos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she be assed with this lifestyle? I’m only 29 and honestly the thought of going out to try and wangle my way in to an event to stand behind a dj booth in my underwear to try and be noticed fills me with abject horror :eek:
Maybe ten years ago but certainly not now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does that say Palm Angels?

Sounds like the name for a massage parlour. ‘Let us place you in the hands of our palm angels’

And we know what you’ll be placing in their palms...

• Haha
Does that say Palm Angels?

Sounds like the name for a massage parlour. ‘Let us place you in the hands of our palm angels’

And we know what you’ll be placing in their palms...
Yeah. It's a designer.
I'd never be seen dead in anything of theirs after the tory twit Rishi wore a pair of their sliders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah. It's a designer.
I'd never be seen dead in anything of theirs after the tory twit Rishi wore a pair of their sliders
Never heard of them and couldn’t care less. I don’t get the thing of having names on designer items. If something is made well and worth buying, it shows without a name needing to be plastered all over it.

She's posting Tulum tummy photos again, we'll be getting her tit squatting vids soon, eggs and aromat, self styled jumpers stabbed in half (😂😂😂), the quotes have already started - new year new me! Ah sal, sooooooy predictable 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Magine following her for her fanny and just getting all these memes

I don’t know anyone who posts as many memes as her - she’s literally on her phone 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.