Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she’ll be using the 2 week free trial at that gym. It’s her standard pattern. This is what Zen Val does for 2 weeks until Mummy Sal appears. Give it 4 weeks and we’ll back at the Cokehead stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone needs to tell our alien face that filler fatigue is a thing and all her work has had the opposite effect on her she looks ancient always going on about how good her skin is but she looks like an old boot that washed up on the muddy banks of the river Mersey

Reactions: 6
Im an A&E nurse and if someone walked in to my department with lips like Sal id assume they were having some kind of anaphylaxis and immediate administer adrenaline

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bet she is referring to the 'fake Russian' who gave her lips like a 'monkeys hole' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has had an hours sleep, posting and deleting from insta. What do the kids do whilst she is doing these things.............

Reactions: 10
So she has had an hours sleep, posting and deleting from insta. What do the kids do whilst she is doing these things.............
I was just wondering the same thing. No adult with young kids in their house is ever getting an hour's nap at 6pm in the evening...

Reactions: 11
Looking for a training partner? Maybe her and her bestie have fallen out?

Reactions: 4
I defo think it’s about the girl with the tanning shop. Can’t member her name but during lockdown Val was still going for sunbeds

Reactions: 5
I defo think it’s about the girl with the tanning shop. Can’t member her name but during lockdown Val was still going for sunbeds
Ah yes, I remember her. It was when Sal was living in Wakefield during her 'aromat eggs and 5am club' phase 🥚

Reactions: 12
Looking for a training partner? Maybe her and her bestie have fallen out?
She just wants someone to hang around with. She has NO ONE and zero confidence to bounce around a juice head gym on her own. She’s probably seen the calibre of women there now and realised she is bottom of the rung.

Reactions: 8
Why don’t she get a bloody job. Imagine having the time to drive 45 mins and back for a gym…. When you got two young girls 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.