Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has me howling how thick she is.

Reminds me of when Katie Hayes celebrated ‘World Earth Day’ by listing all the countries she’d visited 🤣🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have never known a person to get so much 'Good news' as she does
But still lives a sad lonely life as she doesn’t have custody of her kids or any real friends.

First chance she gets she will be on a plane somewhere spreading the disease that is Sallie Axl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t cope with how thick she is. Was it Sal who claimed to have got an A in English at school or was that someone else?

Reactions: 18
Votes on her ‘good news’ she received today?

1. She received an email that the bunk beds have finally been dispatched and are out for delivery!
2. Dane is going to be getting weekly day release.
3. She’s been approached by the marketing team for Aromat to sponsor her podcast
4. Ali express have released a new line of gym wear that have holes in.
5. The campervan she booked for her family holiday in the summer is out the garage now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Do ya know, not been on la axl threads for a while because I was withering away with boredom so I just popped on and it’s just a different day, same tuna! We’re back on the podcast are we!! I cringe to duck at how serous she’s taking it with her boss babe blazer, she genuinely thinks she’s the next joe rogan 😂 But all she ever gets to come on are bleeping only fans shlags, when will she get the hint, literally no one wants to listen to that!! It’s been and gone it’s boring! You can’t keep getting your mates on and think your podcast will have longevity!! And It’s bleeping unprofessional to go out on the piss with the women you’re interviewing!! Podcasts take real hard work, you need a good reputation and have very good interviewing skills, she’s just using it for a piss up! Also another day, another ‘best day ever, Thankyou universe’, piss right off!! We had the same bullshit last week and the week before, amazing news that never materialises!!

Def
Defeated diversity? Do you mean adversity Sal?! And it’s REFUGES not refugees!!!!
Defeated diversity 😂😂😂😂😂 this bleeping women/woman thing kills me!! Here Sal remember it like this…men= more than 1…man=1…same concept for woMEN and woMAN 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where’s the little hag off to tonight then? A white dress which, at a push, would be suitable on a very warm evening in South East Asia somewhere?
State of her! That white dress is for a girl 10 years younger. And who puts a sporty cotton dress with Aunty Val’s best knock off chanel jacket with a pair of biker boots
She is such a clown 🤡 unless the most amazing news is this is the new fashion trend.

Votes on her ‘good news’ she received today?

1. She received an email that the bunk beds have finally been dispatched and are out for delivery!
2. Dane is going to be getting weekly day release.
3. She’s been approached by the marketing team for Aromat to sponsor her podcast
4. Ali express have released a new line of gym wear that have holes in.
5. The campervan she booked for her family holiday in the summer is out the garage now
6. she’s got her personal shopper on the case and they’ve located the black hangers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know Val suffers with bloating but I thought it was odd on her pleather Ali trousers she hadn’t done the button up. Looking at her photos she looks pregnant and she has made sure her bag is right at the front which looks odd.
let’s pray it’s just aromat egg bloat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do ya know, not been on la axl threads for a while because I was withering away with boredom so I just popped on and it’s just a different day, same tuna! We’re back on the podcast are we!! I cringe to duck at how serous she’s taking it with her boss babe blazer, she genuinely thinks she’s the next joe rogan 😂 But all she ever gets to come on are bleeping only fans shlags, when will she get the hint, literally no one wants to listen to that!! It’s been and gone it’s boring! You can’t keep getting your mates on and think your podcast will have longevity!! And It’s bleeping unprofessional to go out on the piss with the women you’re interviewing!! Podcasts take real hard work, you need a good reputation and have very good interviewing skills, she’s just using it for a piss up! Also another day, another ‘best day ever, Thankyou universe’, piss right off!! We had the same bullshit last week and the week before, amazing news that never materialises!!

Def

Defeated diversity 😂😂😂😂😂 this bleeping women/woman thing kills me!! Here Sal remember it like this…men= more than 1…man=1…same concept for woMEN and woMAN 🤦🏽‍♀️

The woman she interviewed for this podcast, was the woman she was on a job with a couple of weeks ago! So no one took her up on her offer of a podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see she’s itching to get back out partying, we can expect a last minute jaunt and some drama soon I reckon, covid permitting of course.

Reactions: 3
Latest couple of insta stories……….wow
Imagine what the other mums in the playground say when she rocks up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.