Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must be getting dipped by some 89 year old chipolata tonight having no memes for this many hours !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me she’s in Mexico 🇲🇽 takis fuegooooooooo and a tinnie , this could be it rat girls !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
61FF670E-39B5-4AAD-96C3-DA6313D1A5BE.png

Well we’ve seen some bleeping horrors so what the duck is she sharing with her “close friends” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m taken three Pro Plus and have already called in sick to work tomorrow…get the popcorn on rat gerls! 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nice stennys sal 😲🤔😢😂
bleeping state of them, about 3 different lengths.

Let's predict the fall outs already. Noticed that Layton migas is there as well so no doubt she will scav off him like she did in ibiza

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Nice stennys sal 😲🤔😢😂
bleeping state of them, about 3 different lengths.

Let's predict the fall outs already. Noticed that Layton migas is there as well so no doubt she will scav off him like she did in ibiza
I can see these being cut to bring us the glorious return of NatWest Val, and I’m here for it 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can’t sleep… going through stories on Instagram and see she’s back in Tulum! bleeping pegged it here 😂 buckle up rat gurlzzz she’s baaack ✌🏼 This year has been ace so far! Fat tit Hayes now this!! #stillnobunkbeds

• Haha
Jesus christ, our reminiscing of hippie val must of hit that much of a nerve she's actually reliving it for us hahaha its like panto 🤣

🎵🎶 all together now, we're avin a gangbang we're avin a ball 🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Woke up to her in tulum 🤣🤣🤣 straight here like the others but duck me her sicky babyyyyyt babyyyyy is making me feel sick ! We are in for a ride whoooop and full time mum my arse who packs up and fucks off and I wonder who’s paid for these flights 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
She’s back in Tulum???!!! How? When? This is amazing news. The only thing that’ll make this even better is if she goes home via Miami 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.