Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said she was soooooy clever and got an A+ in English? Her hair's so 'shinny' and glowing skin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when she spent her Yorkshire days in the local range near her Wakefield bedsit taking selfie’s in the mirror. Then protest she can’t wear a mask due to previous life traumas.... but then wears a Hideous g-I-m-p mask at the Asda 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sallie Axl #42 Old and grey? Sal ain't too fussy. The Saga goes on for this hustlin' hussy

Reactions: 6
New thread title:

She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA

She is fake AF, Valenciaga!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ahhh all these memories. I’ve neglected Sal for troll Kate Hayes lately but glad I checked in. I really hope she goes to tulum and we get val back with her mick jagger hair and weird dances.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t stop laughing thinking about that short film she posted of herself in the villa she was renting with Bella in Tulum..

Clearly off her head on drugs, alone in the garden, hot tub empty/no water in the background, strutting around in that weird red outfit with a flower behind her ear doing odd poses to crazy music.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t stop laughing thinking about that short film she posted of herself in the villa she was renting with Bella in Tulum..

Clearly off her head on drugs, alone in the garden, hot tub empty/no water in the background, strutting around in that weird red outfit with a flower behind her ear doing odd poses to crazy music.
She slipped down the stairs doing that, remember?? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I need to see this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was peak Val time. She managed to get on this boat somehow with 2 other girls who were about 10 years younger than her and stunning, and she’s there giving them ‘advice’ about becoming an influencer and setting up an Only Fans. Turns out one of them had about 2 million followers and was really known and didn’t really need any advice 😂 She videoed Val taking pictures of herself on the boat with her arse all over the place and eyefucking herself, and put it on influencers in the wild. Sal being the halfwit she is, shared it all over her stories thinking she was famous. I miss Miami Val.
I wonder if Influencers in the Wild still have it on their page - when was that?! I neeed to see the cringe! 🤣

Reactions: 5

Omg yes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It was my avatar pic for a while where I put that big yellow thing over her dirty ham minge

• Haha
Reactions: 7

had to search a bit but found this hahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.