Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @HmmmReally for the title - had to change "bleep" to something more PG :ROFLMAO:

Few highlights from the last thread:
  • The "sugar daddy" Paul
  • Sausage lips are still fit to burst
  • None of her holidays went ahead
  • Still driving the Rent a Range
  • She's started a podcast which I'm very sure she'll stick with and it won't be shite at all
  • Mugler jeans made an appearance (100% real and not Aliexpress knockoffs)
  • She got a company in to decorate her Christmas tree, complete with a satin intestine
  • Went out in some holey jumpsuit which she then sold (but she earns £17k a month)
  • "Skin is looking amazing" despite a diet of eggs and sniff
  • She still stinks
@Camelandchicken1 has written up a lovely bio for r Val which I think sums her up perfectly:

Absent mother ✂
Coke head ❄
Brass 🕳 🍆

Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-...ng-your-coke-all-over-the-place.24437/page-51

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn’t she a bad scruff , all that clobber just lashed on the flooor scrunched up. Bet is smells like between an ald mans crusty toes. Not even folded ? Bet it’s been lashed in bin bags and put in one of the other rooms in her sprawling manor the big melted welly face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t she a bad scruff , all that clobber just lashed on the flooor scrunched up. Bet is smells like between an ald mans crusty toes. Not even folded ? Bet it’s been lashed in bin bags and put in one of the other rooms in her sprawling manor the big melted welly face.
And it looks like her mum is sat on the floor sorting it all out?! I'm sure she has enough to do at home looking after sal's kids!
My mum would throw it back in my face and tell me to hang it up myself! She's such a lazy cow!

Reactions: 12
She needs black clothes hangers…

Why are all these divs so concerned with how things look to everyone else?
Just whack them on any hangers ffs, we know it’s only because you want to show off 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
As if you’d still have clothes in bags like that after living there so long. I could never.

Reactions: 7
Oh and I can confirm the greatest erection in Tuebrook is some garland around the door and that is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My first ever thread title
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Can someone please bring me up to date with suga pappa Paul as I missed that?
Ta hunnnnniez

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My first ever thread title
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Can someone please bring me up to date with suga pappa Paul as I missed that?
Ta hunnnnniez
Someone said they heard Paul Baxendale Walker was her new sugar daddy not sure where it came from but most of us agreed that it was likely bullshit because even Paul can do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sugar daddy stuff - someone claimed "John from Liverpool" (it could be anyone lmao) was her new sugar daddy https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-...ur-coke-all-over-the-place.24437/post-7198741

Then said Paul Walker was her previous sugar daddy but dumped her coz he got engaged.

HOWEVER Val is a haggard beast (but "skin is amazing") so I doubt any sugar daddy would want to associate themselves with her. She doesn't have a pot to piss in. I mean she's known for squirting over the fire escape so its pretty accurate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s defo had someone there as she’s been cooking for 2. Wonder if she’s gone to a new low and has had punters at hers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh girls , it’s podcast Monday is it not ?

She’s defo had someone there as she’s been cooking for 2. Wonder if she’s gone to a new low and has had punters at hers
Sorry if I was paying for sex and they whipped out a plant based burger , id be asking for a refund the bad biff. Bet she nicked them from the McColls on Tuebrook under that big black coat she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wheres this amazing podcast? How can she possibly have time to be sorting her room / clothes out when shes got this amazing new venture on the go!?
Come on Sal hun, your public are waiting.........

Reactions: 7
As if you’d still have clothes in bags like that after living there so long. I could never.
These are probably the bin liners she stored in her car I mean, took to the refuge. Whilst her built in wardrobe was being b&q painted

• Wow
Reactions: 8
84634A67-4E8C-42D4-8FCB-44340804CF24.png
I can’t stop looking at the one sad little Poundland light with all the wire showing.
Ffs Val at least Blu tack the wire out the way so it looks like a professional has done it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who mainly wears gymwear or the tiniest piece of material on a night out that wardrobe full of clothes really confuses me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.