Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance! They’ll stop her from going to all the orgies and sex parties. The ‘girls’ are her mates. She never refers to her own girls as her ‘girls’ or ‘babies’. That would mean she actually gave a tit about them.
Ffs shes ridiculous what's the obsession with this place I've never even heard of it til crab net started going on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she got the BEST NEWS EVER, got custody of her kids and has now ducked off to Tulem.

How is she going to do the school run?

And her gym membership?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
THANK YOU SALLIE!!! I’ve had the JANUARY blues and this has just perked me up! Please don’t let us down. And plenty of lives please!!

Reactions: 19
Nah it’s fine leaving her kids, I mean she doesn’t even have them part-time right?! The odd pick up on the school run (when suits) or a few clothes from Aliexpress Flannels makes up for all that doesn’t it?! I mean that’s what her mum Lisa the enabler is for!! Sit back lads let’s hope we’re in for a hell of ride 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those who applied to be her gym buddy last week will be very confused when she doesn’t turn up and they check her Instagram. And what about these kick start people she’s been employing for months, will be turning up to work to find their boss has a scarpered to Mexico to film some content for only fans with one of the cartels.
Not very professional behaviour from Sallie, I am very surprised.

Thread suggestion - occasional mum, full time bum, NatWest Val has gone back to Tulum

She’s back in Tulum???!!! How? When? This is amazing news. The only thing that’ll make this even better is if she goes home via Miami 😂😂
She will need to check on her real estate business whilst there so may well call in Miami on her way back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Has she actually got custody though? Do her kids go to school in Wallesey? God she actually does not realise what being a mum is like saying that shell always probably have everyone picking up the slack anyway

Reactions: 4
Well she kept that one in her pocket didn't she! Suuuurrrprrriseeee!

What was the point of putting up a TV in her room only to duck off the next day, such a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she actually got custody though? Do her kids go to school in Wallesey? God she actually does not realise what being a mum is like saying that shell always probably have everyone picking up the slack anyway
To be fair it’s in her kids best interests not to live with her.

Well she kept that one in her pocket didn't she! Suuuurrrprrriseeee!

What was the point of putting up a TV in her room only to duck off the next day, such a freak
Her middle name is Pointless

Reactions: 6
She’ll have been on some Cheap ass tui flights from
Manny , her arrival time coincides with the earlydepartures

viva la Mexico !!

🇲🇽

• Haha
12 step programme coming soon, is she in rehab?
How does she not know the connotations attached to a 12 step programme?? I’m absolutely howling 🤣 She’ll probably be launching some dumb ass podcast called “12 steps to work Only Fans and earn £17k a month like me” scheme of her own but not realise people will associate it with AA.....brilliant!

• Haha
Yay, what wonderful news to start a new week with thank you Val!

Sal's on her travels
How long before
It
All
Unravels

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She honestly makes me sick. Why doesn’t she take the kids away, this trip can’t be cheap for her.
She’s a bleeping disgrace of a Mother. Those poor girls :(

Reactions: 11
Sweepstake on which of her bffs she falls out with first?
Sal please let us know - did you take a more direct flight this time or was it another 36 hour trek via Russia?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.