Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I could write a fucking essay on what a joke the secret warehouse is. Sals new office.

A magically land based on the law of attraction, That’s previously been raided by HMRC for not paying any tax. Must have thought their annual accounts could be secret too.

Most people who open business there end up ‘starting a brand’ aka putting their name on cheap crap from China that the SW arrange. But it’s not just shit lashes coming in in those containers if you catch my drift. 👃🏻

The place is rotten to the core and gaslights anyone who challenges them as ‘negative’ it’s almost cult like. Absolute bully’s and so many businesses have left and are then threatened.

Not surprised Kate Stewart’s knocking round there, the old hag makes out she’s a self made millionaire when she was a gangsters bird who fronted a market that mainly sold fake gear then he got murdered and she kept the lot.

Disgusting really the secret warehouse has an education provider there, MODE, again another dodgy gaff with barely any students but loads of money floating about. Any young people there now will be exposed to old tuna Fanny and the old boot slagging themselves around the premises making out they’re boss babes when all they’ve ever done is sell Fanny and hide guns.

Literally everyone in certain circles in Liverpool knows about the SW and Kate Stewart, I’ll say more when I can be arsed typing. To be continued.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
She’s living in tuebrook! In a cheap thrown up new build at the end of the scruffy terraces streets. That’s why no out door pictures of the front. It’s rough as FUCK. She really must be desperate. No idea how many beds etc, but defo a house, my mate lives round the corner and she’s the talk of the neighbourhood!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Teawiththequeen

Long time lurker here but I had to comment after seeing the new watch. There is absolutely no way on this god given earth that watch is real. It is one of the rarest watches in the world that Rolex make. Virtually impossible to get hold of (absolutely impossible for someone that does not already have a current high spend and account with Rolex) and to top it off you're talking over 100,00k for it. The girl can't even pay Bella back.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

kiyu

Whatever her vaccine status, I think we all know Sal has been jabbed more than the whole of the UK in the past year 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

JE172

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry if this has beenposted !!

Sooooo… Sals kids designed her birthday cake !!

(course they did val)

They …
Chose crystals cos she loves crystals ..
put a photo of her on it ..
They know her so well ..

Hahaha ..Fucken clown !!!
I’m dead at this !!
Maybe they actually did design it cos it does say Sally not Mummy on it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So she has 1 x normal vagina in the usual place + 1 x belly button vagina + 2 x eyelid vaginas.

I am an accountant so am good at maths and I did the sums: 1V+1V+(2V) = CUNT. Soz Val, unlike you maths never lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
FX is defo her type….. gingerish and looks like he eats a bowl of crickets as a morning snack……parking my non square arse right here for this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

kiyu

If I was one of the Kent 4 I'd be running as far from Sal as possible

Already posted what wedding dress she loves and what engagement ring she wants, making out she's a boss babe having her coffee and bath before being productive .... Erm never mind positive vibes ... I'm getting pure bunny boiler vibes!!

(She's already married one of them in her head, hasn't she 😳😬)

sal first thing in the morning planning her wedding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41