Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollybooboo22

Long time lurker here..hi👋
she’s deactivated her account and the reason being I believe is she can’t handle the comments made about her on Herbert.Marvins account. The reason I think this is the one person who left a nice comment about her she replied with a ❤ And now the comment has gone along with her account.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30

GemAitch

Oh spiritual Val is coming, soon we'll be treated to her shit form at the gym and her aromat specials😆
Screenshot_20211011-145856_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Wasn’t Sal asking for a cake a couple of weeks back?!? And there’s me thinking it was her organising for her kids or mum or something… no just for herself 😂

then she’s letting on it wasn’t a freebie as the “kids” had been let down.. ok sure retttttttgurl
Okay so hang on a min.

“her girls” as in her 2 kids have been let down???
As if she’s trying to make out 2 kids can arrange a fucking surprise cake the dumb fuck🤣

or “her girls” as in her “friends”? If one of my friends text saying “soz but the girl doing ye surprise birthday cake has let me down can you see if you can findsomeone to do it?” I’d just tell me mate just pick up a Colin caterpillar if it’s to line our tums before we go on our night out.

what the fuck she’s full of fucking shit and clearly paid fuck all for that cake

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I know it goes against the grain but I guess I'm a sucker for an underdog and like to believe that people can change. So I hope she stays off IG, sorts herself out and finds some real happiness. We ALL deserve it; it doesn't matter how much you might have fucked stuff up- there is always the opportunity to start again.

I've always thought Sal is a nice person at heart, but with cripplingly low self-esteem and serious insecurities. Yeah she's fucked some really important stuff up, but I've always thought she's more of a victim as opposed to a perpetrator if you know what I mean? Not deliberately nasty?

For what it's worth Sal you CAN turn your life around! Here's my two-pence worth -

- Go to your GP and access some proper support. I'd say probably counselling/therapy and whatever medication you need. There ain't no shame in it.

- Get yourself off social media for a while. Quit Only Fans, and if you can afford to, have a little time out and think about what you want to do for money that is healthy and more positive for your fragile mental health.

- Focus on the basics- develop a routine, eat healthy, exersize, get fresh air every day and practice gratitude. Sounds trite? Well it works and Sal sweetheart every fucker out there can see right through your facade of happiness right now...

Sadly I think she will probably now continue in the cycle she is in and continue to self-sabotage, but I'd really love to be proved wrong ya know?

Last edited:
  • Heart

xtn71

Chatty Member
New thread: Sallie got stroppy and went on a bolt, so we all moved to Becky Holt!

Not a serious suggestion we can do way better im just joking, but omg thank you for the recommendation! Im only on what was pg 22/26 last night!

Sal, you better come back before your own thread dries up then nobody at all will talk about you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tobodee

VIP Member
Is it worth starting all 27 pages from the start?! Is she going to give me Val in Tulum levels of drama?? If so I will get reading! 😆
Don’t want to derail but to very basically summarise:

•she met a guy who had a pregnant gf
•he leaves said pregnant gf for Becky and flies her out for a holiday to dubai 3 days after meeting
•they declare their love for one another, he buys her a Tiffany necklace and asks her to be his ‘girlfreind’
•the day after he goes on a boat party leaving her in hotel
•he cheats on her with his mate uploading evidence to insta
•she throws his designer clothes off balcony/orders 2 bottles of 8k champagne on his tab and pours them on balcony
•forgives them and now they’re currently in Turkey getting Turkey teef
•he’s been messaging his preg ex saying nothing compares to her and he wants to come home to her and she has uploaded these
•Becky retaliated by saying she has been licking his arsehole. Literally. Oh and btw she has a baby daughter who has been sharing their hotel room!
All screenshots and videos are in the thread

• Wow
  • Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
That’s awful in every way, it’s so bad it’s not even a genuine good attempt at a fake, she must be wearing this in an ironic way surely? 😂.
The woman has her 🐶 name tattooed on her forehead and a neck tattoo that reminds me of a ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ shitty canvas from the Range 😂Somehow I don’t think Sal has the IQ to be intentionally ironic 😆 😆

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s never looked after a child in her life. I wouldn’t trust her with a goldfish. Manky rat

• Haha

Queenie Pop

Her stories last night 😂

Anyone genuinely enjoying themselves and having a good time would not be on their phone trying to prove it to complete strangers
I was so shocked, at one point all I could see was a sea of phones! And recording a DJ at that. I can’t believe the world we are living in where it’s more important to record the moment rather than live in it

Reactions: 27