Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dearie me!

wonky tits, bags under her eyes, she lives in Tuebrook amongst the flies !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time I've truly noticed them toenails 🤢 bleeping hell now I see what you all on about haha ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is the cheapest knock off fendi dress I have ever seen!
Looks like it’s £5 from the market with that cheap material and plastic zip 😂

Reactions: 15
Yup the zip is wrong shape. And look how the F’s go round the bottom consistently on the real one, hers goes smaller.
You're dead right. The hem badly cutting through the print is a dead giveaway of a cheap fake.

What is she even on about? That last post about her child being sick. I’m embarrassed for her. Sounds like she’s farting too 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come Down tears... and her child’s that sick she wants to leave her again for a table for 2 🤦🏻‍♀️ In the next post. bleeping train wreck unfolding again.
What is she even on about? That last post about her child being sick. I’m embarrassed for her. Sounds like she’s farting too 💨

She is trying to portray a concerned mother?! My Arse - Val, pull the other one hun you were hungover as duck and couldn't drive and you had your ma on the blower telling you your kid was sick who she was looking after 🙄 ffs!! #dobetter

Reactions: 11
Here go val 020 3764 2000

Call sexy fish like everyone else.. I’m sure they can squeeze your booking in a MONTH in advance.
Also don’t wear the fake fendi dress.. people there will laugh at you, believe me.
Like theyre super exclusive places , all 3 you can book on OpenTable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.