Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This happy healthy pt whatever is another enabler.

if my mate the same age as Sal said she wanted to go to Mansion is be giving her head a wobble and tell her I’m not spending my Saturday night amongst a load of 19 year old ket heads .

Reactions: 16
How come she’s posted a confirmation email that she’s bought a outfit for a rave ? I don’t get it ?? Is it a new thing now when you order something you show the confirmation email to you’re followers ? Weird behaviour that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
60A305FD-68BF-4C77-BBCD-EDEA889AB699.jpeg

I got this through from off white shortly before she posted that screenshot to her story 🤣 I love a bargain but why’s she posting it trying to act super fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll return it and order the Ali Express version!
I absolutely refuse to buy anything off the Off White website because they charge £14 postage and I have a full time job, must be giro day for our Val being so frivolous

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I absolutely refuse to buy anything off the Off White website because they charge £14 postage and I have a full time job, must be giro day for our Val being so frivolous
£14 ???

I hope its hand delivered by doves on the same day for that price !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Posting the pic to her stories again of her and happy healthyclubpt girl, it’s like when your 12 and you get a best mate, and did msn webcam selfies, went to Claire’s and bought best friends necklaces (had one each) and just thought it was the cool way to be.
Just comes off so desperate from Sal, clear she’s not had a proper mate and now she feels some form of validation that she has one.
I don’t think Salt Bae Sal can claim Happy PT as a true friend, they were introduced through Happy PT dating Sal’s brother. Even if she thinks Sal is a mess, she has to pretend otherwise as Sal is too mentally unstable to allow anyone around her to be honest.

Sal’s shown she will take public revenge and does not deal well with anyone who won’t allow her to project her fantasy of being the best friend/daughter/mother/girlfriend etc. Separately, she has also made a number of serious public allegations (which may or may not be true) such as domestic and sexual assaults.

Sal also has no long term friends, certainly none who stuck by her after her kids were taken away. This is unusual, true friends usually support you even if you’ve messed up.
I think the people who know the real her (away from IG) were so disgusted with her that they took a step away, maybe they saw her as the problem/the person to blame.

Sal makes such a point of saying we only see what she decides to show us and therefore our opinions are flawed as we don’t have the full picture.
What does she tell herself to excuse the people who do have the full picture (those that know her in real life)? The ones who have cut her out of their lives because they too think she’s toxic?

She seriously needs therapy, her life is in a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Would she be allowed to take the
Kids out of the country if she doesn’t have custody?
I haven't followed her for ages! How come she doesn't have custody of her kids?

Where’s the Becky Holt thread gone ? I searched her name and nothing is coming up …
I can't find it either 😣

Where’s the Becky Holt thread gone ? I searched her name and nothing is coming up …
I can't find it either 😣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Swimming with dolphins ?? What a tit excuse of a human you are.

Also like this witch can afford to take her kids away in half term when the prices are much higher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Swimming with dolphins ?? What a tit excuse of a human you are.

Also like this witch can afford to take her kids away in half term when the prices are much higher 🤣
It would be £300-£400 a night there next week but funnily enough it’s fully booked and probably has been for a while but didn’t she only say she booked it yesterday or day before?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1FEF88BA-85E7-421B-8ECF-C0FC3D867C73.png

Poor bleeping kids man how many times have those girls been told they are doing this and that this year? Bet they dont even brag to their mates anymore because their mums a liar and a let down!

Hold on, I’ve clearly missed this...where’s she going?
So babies = children seeing as it’s half term right?
Could be bleeping anyone love her babies could be some Albanian fellas dog shes met on holiday in south africa from the tit that comes our of her trout.

and wtf does she look like. Fair enough going for the sporty look all blck and the gillet but wtfs with the cap? Sure they are only for when its too sunny. The trainers look pastied and the bag is a dinner bag. She looks like a transexual.(no offence to them at all by the way most of them are more woman that sallie)

Is that the only toy her kid has aswel? The car and the bear? Ive not seen one other not even a kids sock or shoe on the floor. I know my kids teddies are all over liverpool there would be no way that teddies would of atayed in that car in my house for 6 weeks

Thread suggestion:

No more Val just boring old saggy Sal

😂 i joke by the way i know you guys can come up with some blinders.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.