Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the fake fendi dress. Throwback to south of France. Part 2 of Sal’s solo Euro hoe tour 2020. Just before sorrotto

good times

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If we weren’t convinced that she is after Becky bum holes man/Amish ged……here is the proof….what a sad twit
5F8D8048-4303-496B-8EAA-D23BEAF4C190.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was driving down past the British heart foundation on Tuebrook before , wetting myself ….

imagine when Val bags another 0.1% content creator to come over and film , and they turn down the back street of Tuebrook , all the mish mash of houses , rats as big as me ma’s jack Russell, families out on the door step at all hours , swarms of just eat drivers at the top for the kfc , to turn onto her road to a 2 bed semi that you basically walk in off the pavement from.
As I don’t know the area (and I am a nosey witch) I put the KFC Tuebrook into street view. 😳

I moved about a bit and there’s a man and woman stood nearby (black corsa) who look like they are counting pennies to go in by a piece of chicken (or shes someone with a similar career to Salval getting paid 😉🤣🤣🤣). I love a bit of Streetview noseying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Jem Lucy often frequents few of those places Vals begging tables for I’m sure... would be fab if they were in the same gaff same time could you imagine the drama 😁
😅👍🏼💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Jem Lucy often frequents few of those places Vals begging tables for I’m sure... would be fab if they were in the same gaff same time could you imagine the drama 😁
😅👍🏼💃🏻
I see her out all the time she’s a thumbelina mess. Do they not get on?

Reactions: 5
This reminds me of when your mum tries to make you and your siblings have a photo together and she like “closer….get closer guys. Come on, like you love each other”View attachment 815381
Those floor tiles are the same as her bathroom wall ones, did she just use the leftovers and throw them on her wall, because that’s what someone earning £17K a month does isn’t it 🤪

Reactions: 4
Oh my God Ive just google mapped where she lives. No offence but it looks a bit of a rough area doesn't it? Id be scared to park the leased Range Rover around there.

Reactions: 5
Rough as arseholes like , and for sure who ever said it is correct as it was the releflection of the shop on Rocky lane / west derby road when she showed tue dog last night .

17k a month living the dream

Can’t take her sick child home so takes the dog

Reactions: 6
Born and bred Londoner here, those places are all cringey as duck, she'll fit right in.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure it’s been discussed in previous threads but what’s the tea with bellalux_xo? Who is she, what’s her “job”, what’s her connection to our Sal?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure it’s been discussed in previous threads but what’s the tea with bellalux_xo? Who is she, what’s her “job”, what’s her connection to our Sal?
Sal went to Tulum with her via a bunch of different countries as the flights were cheaper.

Bella lent her the money for her plane ticket and Sal never paid her back.

Bella left Tulum after a few days as Sal is a twit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.