Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siblings argue at any age. My nephews are a similar age and can row over anything 🤣
They are probably arguing over who has to eat the god awful ‘vegan’ shite sallie makes them eat when they are there or arguing over who has to sit next to the tuna canoe on the way home 😀

View attachment 786963Let’s pretend the kids are there post.
Tbh if they actually were there they’re probably trying to get attention from this vain bleep rolling her eyes round her head like a possessed demon and taking photos of herself constantly whilst looking up posts for Ged.
anyone who actually had there kids wouldn’t be sat on Instagram posting bullshit quotes and taking photos of themselves they’d be paying their kids attention
Orrrrr hiding from their kids attention because THEY DONT LEAVE ME ALONE 😭 😂 and i just want to eat this ripple in peace in the pantry and be undisturbed not on instagram where they could see my phone light 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
CC80018C-7186-4F62-BD56-A10A69DFAC7E.png

Them eyes are seriously bleeping botched.
What the actual duck, look like fannys 🙄🥴🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
View attachment 787552

I've thought this for a while
View attachment 787552

How old is she ? Also what are the flaps of skin on her eyelid shes ageing really really bad for being in her 30s her eyes look mid 40s. That sounds so nasty but shes the vilest person she has not one single moral, scrap of dignity or respect for herself of them little girls who call her mum. Imagine that. Its tragic because very soon her girls won't be so little and will understand what glorified prostitution is. And that's without her being a train wreck of an individual with a warped perception of herself, reality and how to treat others.

Where is her ex now Ged is it ? Is he on sm?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her eyelids are making me ill- why would you do that tto yourself

she needs to whizz up to the spire and book a blepharoplasty quick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she has 1 x normal vagina in the usual place + 1 x belly button vagina + 2 x eyelid vaginas.

I am an accountant so am good at maths and I did the sums: 1V+1V+(2V) = bleep. Soz Val, unlike you maths never lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Serious question. What happened to her bellybutton? Looks like she had a piercing ripped out or something 🤢

Reactions: 6
Hi Sal, conscience, not conscious. I know you got an A*********** in English GCSE so do better better next time you thick piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've thought this for a while

How old is she ? Also what are the flaps of skin on her eyelid shes ageing really really bad for being in her 30s her eyes look mid 40s. That sounds so nasty but shes the vilest person she has not one single moral, scrap of dignity or respect for herself of them little girls who call her mum. Imagine that. Its tragic because very soon her girls won't be so little and will understand what glorified prostitution is. And that's without her being a train wreck of an individual with a warped perception of herself, reality and how to treat others.

Where is her ex now Ged is it ? Is he on sm?
I’m mid 40s. My eyes don’t look one bit like that 😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 786963Let’s pretend the kids are there post.
Tbh if they actually were there they’re probably trying to get attention from this vain bleep rolling her eyes round her head like a possessed demon and taking photos of herself constantly whilst looking up posts for Ged.
anyone who actually had there kids wouldn’t be sat on Instagram posting bullshit quotes and taking photos of themselves they’d be paying their kids attention
This is what confuses me!! Does she read these forums and see we know the kids have been taken off her so she has to pretend but I don’t know where her kids have been in the last 4 years lol. I know she wasn’t allowed to post pics of Nirvana but what happened the other

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.