Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Val and Becky in the same room 😂 that thread is just a multi car pile up! I just feel for her small child who really shouldn’t be witnessing all this vile behaviour, won’t somebody think of the children!
I haven't read the thread yet but that becky is covered head to toe in tattoos 😦 I honestly would never know these kind of people exist if it wasn't for tattle 😂

Sal's in Leeds this weekend getting fucked up the arse by a silver bullet and a massive dildo
Gads 😬
Black dildo the size of a cricket bat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I work for NHS and years ago worked for a Colorectal Surgeon (batty Dr) I could write a book on the amount of 'dildo's stuck up the arse' that would come into A&E and would have to be surgically removed 🤢 some people had the cheek to ask for them back when they were for incineration 🤣 good luck Sal with your 'anal intruder' you absolute wrong un 🤣🤣 #noshame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Don’t worry abar Val girls.

she’ll have been up with the girls this morning doing the school run with her tits out and her tiny Fanny eyes going on a mad one

She’ll have got back to her tiny gardened home and treated herself to a nearly out of date crabstick side salad

then she’ll have googled what 40% discount off her Fanny will give her in her PayPal after checking what state her Fanny is in and deciding it isn’t worth full price.

She will be in a bath in Leeds in a 50£ a night hotel with no soap as we speak.. filled with Ali express butt plugs..

So woke, so not a sheep, so spiritual, doesn’t need a man to give her money.
Fanny eyes 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Imagine her without insta, I bet shes bleeping crying all day long that her genuine 5 followers dont see her antics

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she not just recovered from her “kidney infection” (Kent Thrush) ….surely ramming all that nonsense up your Shereen isn’t a great idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
we miss your antics VAL .

Come back and show us the 2 bed flat .

come back and show us the enterprise range rover .

come back and pretend to be a mother.

come back and tell us all the podcasts you have done.

come back and tel us how good condition your hairs in .

come back and tell us how much you like side salads.

come back and tell us how much you love travelling and post 12596 pics .

come back and tell us that you are a boss witch that doesn't need no man .

we are MISSING your LIES .

SAL we miss your fake ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know someone earlier said they don’t see a problem with sun bathing topless, but I think it’s disrespectful in some cases right beside the pool I would not want my kids to be looking at those inflated fake tits ! She’s crying it’s always the girls who hate me….every thought it’s you ? The way she presents herself thinking she’s better than others 🙄 she’s got proper 1st world problems if she’s concerned about right triangles on her boobs! Enjoy your holiday with your children and chill out ffs ! I’d love to take mine away for 3 weeks and have that money! Ungrateful cow !

Reactions: 12
So the managers basically told her keep your titties covered or I’m kicking you out & her argument is well show me in writing & I will / I’ve spent a lot of money to be here for 3 weeks.
she’s spat her dummy out and is on hold to who she booked though to be moved:rolleyes:
Where is she?

Reactions: 1
Sal will be gutted that we’ve been pointed in the direction of Becky who is literally a better version of Sal, younger, better tattoos, got her kid. Traa Sal, hiya Becky mate you absolute train wreck

Reactions: 10
Come back val we miss you. (But please don’t do the side eye stories) we need to regroup I’m all over the place with Becky holt and Kate. Just want my Sal fam back 🤍😂
hahaha same. Becky, Stephen bear and now I’ve been pulled into Marcus someone. All wild but don’t compare to our spiritual shiny haired aromat-on-eggs Val ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.