Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sallie really that petty? Of course she is 😂 She’d have to be stalking Becky to even know of his existence as they were together a week or so only recently.
I think it pretty much proves she's on Tattle all the live long day and found out about his existence from here!

It's like when TV shows do a crossover. Val from the Sallie Axl thread doing a collab with Amish from the Becky Holt thread. I can't wait!

Actually as entertaining as it is she must know he has a pregnant girlfriend and yet she'll still be trying to slide into his DMs getting her share of the turkey teeth he's dishing out. Yeah she's deffo all for "women supporting women" (although Baldy is a twit because he's clearly repulsive and she should have took the opportunity to get rid of him)

Reactions: 20
FX is defo her type….. gingerish and looks like he eats a bowl of crickets as a morning snack……parking my non square arse right here for this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Would LOVE to see the two of them get together. Please Jesus make it happen 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it pretty much proves she's on Tattle all the live long day and found out about his existence from here!

It's like when TV shows do a crossover. Val from the Sallie Axl thread doing a collab with Amish from the Becky Holt thread. I can't wait!

Actually as entertaining as it is she must know he has a pregnant girlfriend and yet she'll still be trying to slide into his DMs getting her share of the turkey teeth he's dishing out. Yeah she's deffo all for "women supporting women" (although Baldy is a twit because he's clearly repulsive and she should have took the opportunity to get rid of him)
omg like when tanya turner crossed over to bad girls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.