Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off going out dressed like that, In the rain , to hang around pissy Victoria street which is full of birds and gypo couples haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel sorry for the poor souls who are going to inadvertently get an eyefull of Val nips, and maybe flaps dependent on how those bottoms work out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do you wear pants under those leggings or just go without? It's kind of chilly out....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right so. Poor Sal, her mates are late to hers for her bday, bet the two other girls got ready together, had a few drinks before they go and tollarate our Sal. duck having Sal as a mate haha, rather have none!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s 35 tomorrow. Just incase anyone missed any of the 500 times she’s mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lips 🤢

Nah Sallie big bollux .. trust me love .. I would have no problems being right Infront of you 😉 ("talk tit" aka call you out on your tit!)
She’s soooooooooo full of tit giving it the ‘big I am’ to her followers (who are 90% tattlers anyway and see her for who she is 😆) !!!!!!!!!

If she genuinely wanted an opportunity to speak to/confront her ‘trolls’, she would come on to this thread. Let’s face it, she’s viewing it more than any of us, so much that her stories disappear within minutes after we comment.

In her head, anyone who says anything other than ‘🔥 Hun’ is a troll, we’ve all seen how aggressive she is on her lives to perfectly reasonable questions🤯

Meanwhile the rest of us who live in the real world (and don’t want to be a victim) accept that not everyone likes us and that number is bound to increase exponentially if we’re a crappy human being!

She likes to pretend that if people aren’t posting with their full identities, their opinion isn’t valid 😂 If I said it to her face or only to my friends, my opinion would be the same about her, she has let her children down in an unforgivable way and she prioritises her own needs above everyone and anything!

Might be reading too much into this but it seems a bit of a shady post?
SMD just had surgery (and is younger) so it feels this is to showcase the fact she believes she has a better figure than Sallie (who ends up looking wider with a hint of a Shar Pei stomach)?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.