Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title. I havenโ€™t been to a nightclub for a while, brunch is more my style, but do people really stand in a line filming the DJ like that?

Reactions: 11
Brilliant title. I havenโ€™t been to a nightclub for a while, brunch is more my style, but do people really stand in a line filming the DJ like that?
Looks like it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t know why people think others want to watch videos from nightclubs like that, bit like fireworks videos. You gotta be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So has anyone reported our old Sal for not quarantining? Would love to see her get a 10k fine :LOL: (not that it would get paid - she canโ€™t even pay Bella back!)

Reactions: 6
So has anyone reported our old Sal for not quarantining? Would love to see her get a 10k fine :LOL: (not that it would get paid - she canโ€™t even pay Bella back!)
I would do it in a heart beat if i knew where she lived !!

But i also think she is lying about not having the vaccine.

Reactions: 7
Whatever her vaccine status, I think we all know Sal has been jabbed more than the whole of the UK in the past year ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Her stories last night ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone genuinely enjoying themselves and having a good time would not be on their phone trying to prove it to complete strangers

Her stories last night ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone genuinely enjoying themselves and having a good time would not be on their phone trying to prove it to complete strangers
I was so shocked, at one point all I could see was a sea of phones! And recording a DJ at that. I canโ€™t believe the world we are living in where itโ€™s more important to record the moment rather than live in it

Reactions: 27
Bet she has bought a fake vaccine passport, no doubt from Ali express like the rest of her stuff

• Haha
I was so shocked, at one point all I could see was a sea of phones! And recording a DJ at that. I canโ€™t believe the world we are living in where itโ€™s more important to record the moment rather than live in it
I agree with you totally on that, itโ€™s so sad that people want to look at their surroundings through a small screen rather than with their own eyes.

Taking photos and videos for your own memories is one thing but when itโ€™s with the primary objective of sharing it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ As someone said in a previous post (and gave the great example of a firework display), why would other people be interested in seeing grainy footage with bad sound quality!

Val is definitely the type of person who lets her food get cold whilst sheโ€™s taking pictures of it to post ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Bet she has bought a fake vaccine passport, no doubt from Ali express like the rest of her stuff
I think shes actually double jabbed but makes out she is all anti vax etc... either way she would bring home more than just covid. Bet Liverpool is riddled with gonorrhea this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think shes actually double jabbed but makes out she is all anti vax etc... either way she would bring home more than just covid. Bet Liverpool is riddled with gonorrhea this weekend
Totally agree girl !!! I think she was first in line months ago

Soooo

I've just watched her stories

Why is she dancing in a room full of teenagers ๐Ÿ˜ณ weird behaviour that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.