Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t here real hair dead short? Like isn’t that where the name Val came from when it looked like one of those granny hairstyles?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hilarity of this! 🤣🤣. Val, we all know your real hair is about 3 inches long!
Is she having a laugh?!

Even Dogs with mange have hair in better condition than Val with her ratty dry AF extensions 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t here real hair dead short? Like isn’t that where the name Val came from when it looked like one of those granny hairstyles?
shes defiantly letting one of the Kent 4 know that her hair is no longer like dreadlocks as he said 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was one of the Kent 4 I'd be running as far from Sal as possible

Already posted what wedding dress she loves and what engagement ring she wants, making out she's a boss babe having her coffee and bath before being productive .... Erm never mind positive vibes ... I'm getting pure bunny boiler vibes!!

(She's already married one of them in her head, hasn't she 😳😬)

sal first thing in the morning planning her wedding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Does she pay SAN carlo rent ! So many other lovely restaurants but she seems to think san carlo is the place to be in the pool ! Get with the times Sal !! San carlo was soooo 2018 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes defiantly letting one of the Kent 4 know that her hair is no longer like dreadlocks as he said 🤣🤣
I’m still reading through the old threads bit by bit and I was wondering where Val came from 😂 thank you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is one lying witch I bet them stennys are hanging on for dear life on that mop and she washes her hair in tit shampoo 🤣🤣 I do miss mad Val though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is one lying witch I bet them stennys are hanging on for dear life on that mop and she washes her hair in tit shampoo 🤣🤣 I do miss mad Val though 🤔
She will be back soon …. 🤪🤪🤪

Has she got any holidays booked with her daughters yet ?
or am I just being silly ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone ever properly understand what she’s saying? It’s not the accent but her voice box literally sounds like there’s a wire broken. Too much of the marching powder. That story tonight saying something about Ibiza, no fuckin clue what she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.