Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Don’t worry abar Val girls.

she’ll have been up with the girls this morning doing the school run with her tits out and her tiny Fanny eyes going on a mad one

She’ll have got back to her tiny gardened home and treated herself to a nearly out of date crabstick side salad

then she’ll have googled what 40% discount off her Fanny will give her in her PayPal after checking what state her Fanny is in and deciding it isn’t worth full price.

She will be in a bath in Leeds in a 50£ a night hotel with no soap as we speak.. filled with Ali express butt plugs..

So woke, so not a sheep, so spiritual, doesn’t need a man to give her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

wiganuser

VIP Member
Is that bikini for her or her daughter
Its fucking disgraceful.

The same when you see 10 year olds in river island crop top and leggings dancing like they are in a strip club, I sound so old fashioned but I despise all that shit
Let them be fucking kids, they have another 20 odd years to dress slutty

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is my voice husky? Erm

maybe the drink and drugs
Maybe the fact you smoke
Maybe the amount of dicks you suck for a living
Maybe your voice box can’t cope with the accent changes 10 times a day

dunno hun

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sal the narcissist

I always find it so strange when people repost the birthday messages they receive on insta, I mean you don't show the inside of your birthday cards so why this, always makes me feel cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 37

the_moonins

VIP Member
Fucking angels and manifestation bollocks annoys me so much! How comfortable must you be to believe that you can manifest things just by thinking or wishing for shit?!!! Try telling that to the kids starving in Ethiopia, or those struggling in Afghanistan, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar, Belarus… honestly, it’s just first world privilege bullshit

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
We’ve all been here and said this. You lose patience in the end because she will never change. She is a very selfish woman who only cares about herself and money. Honestly don’t waste your thoughts or breath on her.
👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 100% this.

She isn’t a nice girl with a good heart and I don’t know how anyone from thread 1 of Stabbys can be now at thread 38 and think otherwise 🥴

There was a thread ages ago when people on here were genuinely worried about her mental well-being because she was acting odd (turned out to be more drug use) and she mocked everyone on Insta stories and absolutely thrived off people being concerned about her, like an absolute fucking weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 35

the_moonins

VIP Member
BORING!!!
At least we have things to look forward to. Don’t forget she said that she’s ”booked” to go to Dubai on 11th Nov, and also “booked” Tulum in November too. She’s also ”booked” to get her teeth done (last month) and has “booked” to go to St Tropez for her birthday. She’s “booked” to have her bum done in Feb 2022 (though she had also “booked” to have her boobs done in Jan this year, but that didn’t happen). Is it wrong that I’m still hopeful for the campervan holiday that she had “booked” for her and the kids?! Oh, and also the trip to Barcelona she had “booked” to take the kids on… has that been postponed? She had also “booked” to travel Europe for the summer this year, then Mexico, then Bali… all “booked”.

These are all claims SHE has made so far over the past few months! I honestly don’t think she realises just how much she lies. If you’re reading here Sal - GET HELP.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She’s so fucking boring I’m just here with a thread suggestion:

Sallie Axl #39 - Bring back Valerie Baxel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Tobodee

VIP Member
I have to disagree! Becky seems like a much more genuine person and although I agree she’s made some Shitty decisions (having her baby in a hotel room with a lad she’s known a week 🤮) I do think she cares more than what Sallie ever has done for her kids.

Thread suggestion Sallie axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gashycrash

I don’t know about you ladies and gents, but when I am eager to learn how to embark on my spiritual enlightenment path, I always look to the woman who squirted up the fire exit for advice 🙂
A2AED94D-24F7-45CF-AB72-5A9877132848.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
we miss your antics VAL .

Come back and show us the 2 bed flat .

come back and show us the enterprise range rover .

come back and pretend to be a mother.

come back and tell us all the podcasts you have done.

come back and tel us how good condition your hairs in .

come back and tell us how much you like side salads.

come back and tell us how much you love travelling and post 12596 pics .

come back and tell us that you are a boss bitch that doesn't need no man .

we are MISSING your LIES .

SAL we miss your fake ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pansypotts

VIP Member
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a boat party doing shots getting her kids to film it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Queenie Pop

22ACE55B-A5E7-4309-845A-58EF21789BBE.jpeg
Let’s pretend the kids are there post.
Tbh if they actually were there they’re probably trying to get attention from this vain cunt rolling her eyes round her head like a possessed demon and taking photos of herself constantly whilst looking up posts for Ged.
anyone who actually had there kids wouldn’t be sat on Instagram posting bullshit quotes and taking photos of themselves they’d be paying their kids attention

• Haha
  • Heart