Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taskers specials 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's the bare lightbulb that kills me. I bet it's one of the shoddiest rebuilds around , thrown up in a few weeks, not like sal gives a tit, in a few months she will be in somewhere new. Shes a glorified squatter
Can imagine she has already started with sob stories explaining why the rent is late (remembering the past online banking fiasco).

She is definitely a ‘glorified squatter’ and she looks as if she smells as bad too 😂

If I were her I’d cancel the papers, ‘gardener’ and start packing those 3 boxes now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that secret warehouse not where mmmmmmitchel has his make up tit based or am I tripping? Hadn’t been on here in a while and thread moving slow, god even tattle can’t be fucked with Val. She really is a complete non entity mother and influenza.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Val..goes into a furniture shops, comes out with a read diffuser

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Val..goes into a furniture shops, comes out with a read diffuser
I bet she nicked that and shoved it in her aliexpress LV. You would need more than 1 diffuser to get rid of her smells, you would need those blokes who come in white suits spraying repellant all over the show

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been here before haven’t we

house all clean and fresh. New Sal, new business venture and rent an office by the hour. Photoshopping in a Ali express thong. Life is great as proved by posting inspiring quotes.

Happy sigh. Normal service is resumed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

house all clean and fresh. New Sal, new business venture and rent an office by the hour. Photoshopping in a Ali express thong. Life is great as proved by posting inspiring quotes.

I bet my bottom dollar kate stewart has her "working" for her for free rent and some £1 knickers and crab sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Next stop 5am club!!! Yass!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The emotional intelligence it requires to not post countless quotes about falling out with a friend when you fall out with a friend………usually developed before reaching adulthood (18). Grow up Sal, pathetic 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I could write a bleeping essay on what a joke the secret warehouse is. Sals new office.

A magically land based on the law of attraction, That’s previously been raided by HMRC for not paying any tax. Must have thought their annual accounts could be secret too.

Most people who open business there end up ‘starting a brand’ aka putting their name on cheap crap from China that the SW arrange. But it’s not just tit lashes coming in in those containers if you catch my drift. 👃🏻

The place is rotten to the core and gaslights anyone who challenges them as ‘negative’ it’s almost cult like. Absolute bully’s and so many businesses have left and are then threatened.

Not surprised Kate Stewart’s knocking round there, the old hag makes out she’s a self made millionaire when she was a gangsters bird who fronted a market that mainly sold fake gear then he got murdered and she kept the lot.

Disgusting really the secret warehouse has an education provider there, MODE, again another dodgy gaff with barely any students but loads of money floating about. Any young people there now will be exposed to old tuna Fanny and the old boot slagging themselves around the premises making out they’re boss babes when all they’ve ever done is sell Fanny and hide guns.

Literally everyone in certain circles in Liverpool knows about the SW and Kate Stewart, I’ll say more when I can be arsed typing. To be continued.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I could write a bleeping essay on what a joke the secret warehouse is. Sals new office.

A magically land based on the law of attraction, That’s previously been raided by HMRC for not paying any tax. Must have thought their annual accounts could be secret too.

Most people who open business there end up ‘starting a brand’ aka putting their name on cheap crap from China that the SW arrange. But it’s not just tit lashes coming in in those containers if you catch my drift. 👃🏻

The place is rotten to the core and gaslights anyone who challenges them as ‘negative’ it’s almost cult like. Absolute bully’s and so many businesses have left and are then threatened.

Not surprised Kate Stewart’s knocking round there, the old hag makes out she’s a self made millionaire when she was a gangsters bird who fronted a market that mainly sold fake gear then he got murdered and she kept the lot.

Disgusting really the secret warehouse has an education provider there, MODE, again another dodgy gaff with barely any students but loads of money floating about. Any young people there now will be exposed to old tuna Fanny and the old boot slagging themselves around the premises making out they’re boss babes when all they’ve ever done is sell Fanny and hide guns.

Literally everyone in certain circles in Liverpool knows about the SW and Kate Stewart, I’ll say more when I can be arsed typing. To be continued.
Cant wait for more girly...bring it on 🍵

Defo knew that kate was a shifty fucker and you never see her fella...all the tell tale signs

Reactions: 17
Becky Bumhole on her live just now said she would never do anything that 'slag' and 'bleep' did (about Sallie). She said she can't stand her 😂 Another person Sal has created drama with then, this list is endless! If Sal had a £1 for everyone who she has fallen out with she might have half the money she claims to have :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Becky Bumhole on her live just now said she would never do anything that 'hag' and 'bleep' did (about Sallie). She said she can't stand her 😂 Another person Sal has created drama with then, this list is endless! If Sal had a £1 for everyone who she has fallen out with she might have half the money she claims to have :unsure:
I didn’t catch the live but watched IGTV after and just knew it would be about our Val 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always so manic when she’s on her story talking about how happy she is, and that smile scares the life out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't even spell her own email address correct.

Fab A level English teacher you had

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.