Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
35 seriously?? and she has got FUCK ALL that is real to show for it
Moves from house to house - owned mine for 11 years, saved up £25k deposit in 2 years through hard work
No relationship - been with mine for 19 years ❤ Married for 9
No kids - lives with her dog and not her kids, let’s hope they don’t grow up like their mum 😫 I have a 7 year old who I adore and would never let down in any circumstance 👍
No proper job - hoeing and selling yourself out for what? 👍 29 years hard graft for NHS and helping make a difference
No morale compass - selfish beyond measure, look what she does to fellow single mums #paybellaback 🙌 I would never ever shaft anyone
No awareness of herself
Tells lies for fun and can’t keep up with them
Can’t spell for fucking toffee
The list goes on and on .................
One year older and you will keep on being a Dick Sal you will never ever learn and what example are your setting for your girls? 😩😩😩😩
I have none of that. But I’m not an arsehole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Cagayu

VIP Member
Sex work is work.

God I’m going to regret reminding everyone like I do every now and then 🥺

Many sex work clients aren’t old dirty man btw.

I used to be a SW. The comments about being ashamed, have no pride, etc - kinda triggering. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet you were not trying to convince the world you don’t need a man for money nor fighting to get your kids back full time though. I also bet you didn’t have a large Instagram following who your children’s friends and family could easily find and tease your kids over for getting your flaps out 🤷‍♀️
Sex work might be work but Sal tries to glamourise it and/or pretend it’s something else entirely.

If you get triggered by such comments I would suggest that reading this thread or other threads about people who have sex work on here isn’t advisable.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Is she fuck buying Farrow and Ball 😂😂😂
She’s in B&Q taking colour cards before she goes to Wilko’s and gets their 2 for a tenner deal.

ETA: Not that there’s anything wrong with the Wilko paint! It’s the pretending you’re using the higher end stuff when you clearly won’t be that’s the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

the_moonins

VIP Member
It was only a matter of time before she jumped on the Instagram spirituality bullshit wasn’t it?!! She’s on a “higher vibe” to everyone else now folks… ! Hilarious!

315D2FCD-064D-4A3C-A6A7-6C228469C4D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

flixy83

Hey guys! Look what I earned on Only Fans in 2019! 😉
Except I didn’t cos I don’t have an OF account and I literally just copied and pasted this screenshot from a random google image search, exactly like Sal has just done 🙄🙄
She must think we’re all as thick as she is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

the_moonins

VIP Member
11 motivational quotes in the past 24 hours, mostly regarding her past and how she’s so happy right now! 😂
You know who is happy? People who don’t need to post motivational quotes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48