Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would be too scared to do a live.

I would love it. I have so many questions

Reactions: 8
I’ve never known anyone to pack up a house so slowly. She must literally fill a shoe box then spend 3 hours eye bleeping herself taking photos then fucks off for a lunch everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You best believe I flew straight to Tattle when I saw her latest story :unsure:🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You have got to be joking. It’s a Sunday ffs. A day to be chilling on. Who thinks to themselves I know let’s go to the stables and strip off 🤦‍♀️. If them horses could talk 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Them poor horses will need CBT after that deluded bint has been flashing her cock eyed boobs and stinky prawn purse in front of them #noshame 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Galloped here as soon as I saw that post 😂 she's got neighhhh class at all

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Imagine Sals stinky flaps and juices from whatever (whoever) she did last night smeared all over your expensive saddle 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.