Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck anyone who drives along filming themselves doing so.
Especially that grotty little c×nt

Reactions: 22
She is bordering on obsessed with her body. She is constantly body checking all the time. The last video she was clearing sucking in so you could see the waist band of her leggings was big on her. We also had an in bed, back arched ‘I love morning bodies’ vid.........being able to see every last rib is not something to aspire too you deluded fool, you’re a 34 year old woman as you keep reminding us & shouldn’t have the figure if a 10 year old child👊🏼
It’s really irritating me all the body obsession and contortion posing. This is the exact reason people come to tattle

Reactions: 11
Why the f* is she driving like that, yanking the steering wheel... with her child in the car? Hope she gets pulled by police being honest, drunken mess she is.

Why can’t she play any new songs other than that ‘tuk tuk’ song, sounds ridiculous. You’re not in Thailand babe.

Fs she’s deleted the driving video now, I was trying to record it to send it to the police. She is a head case. If you want to show off take a picture of the car from the outside, not while your driving with a child in the passenger seat 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210805-190748_Instagram.jpg

So she's deleted the driving video (whilst driving no doubt) and has now uploaded this. On a motorway clearly, driving at 53mph and on her phone.

Absolute whopper

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow, she’s got a Ranger Rover !! :love::love::love:
Are we supposed to be impressed ?! Any Tom Dick or Sally can lease a car - she advertises a car leasing company for people with bad credit (her own company apparently!) It means duck all, except to people that thrive off being materialistic. No one gives a tit Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why the f* is she driving like that, yanking the steering wheel... with her child in the car? Hope she gets pulled by police being honest, drunken mess she is.

Why can’t she play any new songs other than that ‘tuk tuk’ song, sounds ridiculous. You’re not in Thailand babe.

Fs she’s deleted the driving video now, I was trying to record it to send it to the police. She is a head case. If you want to show off take a picture of the car from the outside, not while your driving with a child in the passenger seat 🤢
Report the child abuser to the police with the screenshots. She doesn’t deserve them and they definitely don’t deserve her. What living/caring mother puts ego before her children. She’s vile

Reactions: 12
View attachment 698371

So she's deleted the driving video (whilst driving no doubt) and has now uploaded this. On a motorway clearly, driving at 53mph and on her phone.

Absolute whopper
Literally just came on to post the exact same thing😡
Sal if you’re reading this later on, I’ve been through a windscreen love and from the back seat too. I was lucky to be alive, all be it with half my face literally hanging off. God forbid if you crash at that speed cause your child probably wouldn’t be so lucky. Screw the bleeping nut!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a twit, on the phone while driving. bleeping idiot! How unsafe😡 it's people like you who cause accidents and hurt innocent people 😡

Lol she had to get the RR symbol in - newsflash! No one cares you materialistic narcissistic little twerp! Put the bleeping phone down and concentrate on driving. She can't stop looking at herself every 5 minutes, that's why.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 698371

Absolute whopper
Is Nev in the car? I hope not! What if she's been on the sniff... I mean would you do this in the first place is bad enough and then to upload it ? WOW! She's not right.

Reactions: 4
Just uploaded a video saying that if you're on her private account you'll see it's clearly her mum filming.

Prove it Val.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol lol she messaged me back after I had a go, saying her mum was recording from the back 🤣
Ugh she’s such a lying cow. To call you a moron when she knows she’s a bleeping liar. Put the video back up then Sal, let’s let the police and SS decide?

Reactions: 15
Sals Ma with her Go Go Gadget arms (the oldies will know who he is) reaching round to video and take photos 😂😂
The seatbelts in your Range must be pretty tit to enable her to reach forward all that way, does she think she’s the first person to have a car, bleeping moron 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just uploaded a video saying that if you're on her private account you'll see it's clearly her mum filming.

Prove it Val.

She believes her own lies too. Biggest narc I’ve ever come across.

What’s her mums insta? Maybe she needs a message to let her know her stupid ass daughter is putting her granddaughters at risk and then roping her mother in on her lies.
Who sits their kid up front and their mother in the back??

Reactions: 15
She’s full of tit the smelly little meff. Asif her mums clung onto the back of the drivers seat with sals phone to record her driving and music. She really must have a very small selection of people on Instagram who are blind by her, who genuinely believe she is a boss witch with big bank accounts and buying houses etc. I’m struggling to see how people can be so stupid ? I for one will not & have not had the wool pulled over my eyes. I don’t think I have ever. I see through things straight away as most on here seem too also. With her and in my personal life. Actually insulted She thinks I’m/were stupid like her followers

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.