Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is the washer/dryer I’m buying”. Get fucked - it may be the same one but bought from fb marketplace.

Reactions: 6
“This is the washer/dryer I’m buying”. Get fucked - it may be the same one but bought from fb marketplace.
#paybackbella
I’m not sure she will pass the credit check in bright house, maybe her mum will guarantee her.

You can tell she’s got no real friends. If I was posting up everything new I wanted to buy they’d have unfriended me and tell me not to be a boring old Cnut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just come across Jen Lucy’s account. Don’t really know her but was thinking her and Sal are very similar. The tattoo on the forehead. Who got that first?
Also noticed the horse pic the one Sal copied. Same hair and everything but Sal had to go one extra 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just come across Jen Lucy’s account. Don’t really know her but was thinking her and Sal are very similar. The tattoo on the forehead. Who got that first?
Also noticed the horse pic the one Sal copied. Same hair and everything but Sal had to go one extra 😂
Yeah think they used to be friends, she’s a coke head too!

Reactions: 7
I suppose we should just be glad she hasn’t told us how many ‘sleeps’ it is till her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
35 seriously?? and she has got duck ALL that is real to show for it
Moves from house to house - owned mine for 11 years, saved up £25k deposit in 2 years through hard work
No relationship - been with mine for 19 years ❤ Married for 9
No kids - lives with her dog and not her kids, let’s hope they don’t grow up like their mum 😫 I have a 7 year old who I adore and would never let down in any circumstance 👍
No proper job - hoeing and selling yourself out for what? 👍 29 years hard graft for NHS and helping make a difference
No morale compass - selfish beyond measure, look what she does to fellow single mums #paybellaback 🙌 I would never ever shaft anyone
No awareness of herself
Tells lies for fun and can’t keep up with them
Can’t spell for bleeping toffee
The list goes on and on .................
One year older and you will keep on being a Dick Sal you will never ever learn and what example are your setting for your girls? 😩😩😩😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
35 seriously?? and she has got duck ALL that is real to show for it
Moves from house to house - owned mine for 11 years, saved up £25k deposit in 2 years through hard work
No relationship - been with mine for 19 years ❤ Married for 9
No kids - lives with her dog and not her kids, let’s hope they don’t grow up like their mum 😫 I have a 7 year old who I adore and would never let down in any circumstance 👍
No proper job - hoeing and selling yourself out for what? 👍 29 years hard graft for NHS and helping make a difference
No morale compass - selfish beyond measure, look what she does to fellow single mums #paybellaback 🙌 I would never ever shaft anyone
No awareness of herself
Tells lies for fun and can’t keep up with them
Can’t spell for bleeping toffee
The list goes on and on .................
One year older and you will keep on being a Dick Sal you will never ever learn and what example are your setting for your girls? 😩😩😩😩
I have none of that. But I’m not an hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
She’s been private, changing her Instagram name and deleting/changing her profile pic for the past week now… obviously hiding from someone she likely owes money to again!

Any sign of her kids now living with her?? They were meant to have moved in back in March I remember her saying 😂

Has she set off on the campervan holiday she said she had booked for August yet?!

Any sign of the car that she said she’d bought, or was it just another rental so she could move house??

She’s getting her teeth done again this month too she said…?

There’s only 2 weeks of August left!
LOVE how bleeping accurate you are Moonin!! 👏🏼

Reactions: 9
This is all why she has gone private.
No more lives, she is too scared

Reactions: 9
How boring is she showing us a drier hahaha get in the bin

OMG is she gonna go Creamfields ? I think we are in for a bank holiday RIIIDDDEE if she does

I’d make getting those wonky boobs fixed first on the list of the things you aren’t doing this year Sal 🤢
So ridiculous aren’t they , literally all over the place . And she honestly looks about 50 here

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't bleeping stand Jem Lucy either. Both druggy slags who need to put their kids first.

Reactions: 14
How boring is she showing us a drier hahaha get in the bin

OMG is she gonna go Creamfields ? I think we are in for a bank holiday RIIIDDDEE if she does

So ridiculous aren’t they , literally all over the place . And she honestly looks about 50 here
She will get battered all over if she goes to creamfields🤣🤣🤣

also imagine waiting this long to spend the summer with your precious daughters … then bleeping them off for the weekend !!!
And choose a tent and a bag of ketamine in a field 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
What about the business she was going to set up too? remember when she was ‘looking for offices’ in a rent by the hour place

Reactions: 7
And why has she started using such small text in her stories when she’s tagging people?? I have to keep getting my reading glasses out. And like Sallie I’m in denial about my age too so hate having to use them!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will get battered all over if she goes to creamfields🤣🤣🤣

also imagine waiting this long to spend the summer with your precious daughters … then bleeping them off for the weekend !!!
And choose a tent and a bag of ketamine in a field 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'd rather drink fermented piss than go cream fields 😖😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.