Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 697338

That dog is absolutely mentally fucked.
Look at his poor bleeping face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet he could write a book on the situations he’s seen Stabby in over the years.
I bet stray dogs in Thailand have it easier than Vegas. That dog needs therapy ASAP

I am SCREAMING at her in that plastic poncho, she looks like a large tit wrapped in clingfilm

So she’s moving next week now?!!
She was meant to be moving this week… and also the week before…and the week before that!!
Remember she had a 6 week villa booked in ibiza in August 😖😖😖😖😖

She couldn't afford a overnight stay in Pontins southport, I bet she cant afford a removals van, takes all her crusty thongs on a train

Dubai is off the red list, I wonder if she will come back.
She couldn't afford the train fare to manny airport let alone Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EEAC2157-7A24-48C0-BF30-AA5EEA9FC697.jpeg

She’s just solidified my earlier point, if it was something she wanted to show off about because it was legit, she would have been posing in front of it 🙄

I really don’t care what she has or doesn’t have ( I think the ship for pretending you’re super well off on Instagram has sailed)

I just dislike her need to act like she’s above everyone and can buy anything she wants, and has the nerve to look down on everyone else!

Gash flaps needs to remember she was publicly called out for being a beg and not giving money back to someone she ‘borrowed’ it from 🤢🤮

Reactions: 34
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The way she says “Filming” like she’s Meryl bleeping Streep ….

Fingering yourself for £3.99 a pop ?
Correction : SQUIRTING for less than £4.00 in SHEIN underwear - duck OFF, just duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
How long will last tho see her back in the passage seat in no time 😭👌

I read this as 'how long do you think it will take to see her back passage in the seat' :ROFLMAO:

Probably not very long, I hope the upholstery is wipe-clean leather!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do all these onlyfans girls lie about how much they earn? Bella put a pic on her story that says she has 10k fans and her regular price is $10 a month, that’s over 1 million a year which I don’t believe at all!

Reactions: 11
No wonder her tits are fucked wearing cheap shite like that 🤣🤣 you would never see Sal down Marks’ buying a nice set it's probably beneath her? #whatadick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t even got a bedsheet on the bed , the absolute stinking tuna canoe !!!

The washing all hanging up inside , the flat must absolutely HUM like in between ZSMs teeth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How can someone who claims to be ‘well travelled’ still spell Dubai as Dubia?! It breaks me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.