Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her current obsession with posting the most mind numbingly stupid quotes? Who do you reckon she's taking aim at? It's a lot of time wasting for someone who has to complete 8 weeks of holidaying and house moving in the next month.
It appears to always be her ex whom she also claims to be free of and would never ever want him back πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ it defies me how she's been able to get unsupervised visits back with her girls surely if they've been keeping tabs on her they would know she's an active drug and alcohol problem that hasn't been addressed yet?like I've said a lot of times on here in beginning I willed this woman to get help and be better and nothing changed and still hasn't how is placing those girls in her care in their best interests sadly I don't think it will work out and they will be back to sals mums

That pic of Jem Lucy and Sal when was that? Are they pals? Both twats. Sal on the beg for free carpets then lol
When sal posted all that stuff about jem Lucy and her mate I believe sal was telling the truth about it all.theres something about jem Lucy that gives me the ick! And the way she tries to talk all gangsta all the time turns my gut πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is noone going to touch on the fact she bought a surprise bath bomb for her 'babies'..then proceeded to use said single bath bomb herself?

Yeh. Cracking surprise that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
That's like my ma buying me a diary milk then hoofing it. Not ideal πŸ˜‚.
I came back on expecting everyone to be chatting about this!! What a bleeping weapon! Maybe the "my girls" she was talking about were just her own tits or something this time, considering she's always changing what "my girls" /"my babies" means

Reactions: 9
I came back on expecting everyone to be chatting about this!! What a bleeping weapon! Maybe the "my girls" she was talking about were just her own tits or something this time, considering she's always changing what "my girls" /"my babies" means
The bath bomb was a present off her girls she wrote, not for her girls.

Reactions: 9
bleeping took me ages to work out what this pic was of πŸ˜‚. I thought she was showing another flap.
1628146525220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
E4C9F407-C8E9-4BD2-B947-108502644EC0.jpeg

That dog is absolutely mentally fucked.
Look at his poor bleeping face 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I bet he could write a book on the situations he’s seen Stabby in over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can someone do bingo with her adventures for 6 weeks.

I.e.

Her six weeks Ibiza holiday with her daughter's and mum

Her six weeks tourer holiday with her daughter's and mum

Her new teeth

Her new bum

Her new car

Dj London

Dj Malta

New house

Many thanks x

Reactions: 14
It appears to always be her ex whom she also claims to be free of and would never ever want him back πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ it defies me how she's been able to get unsupervised visits back with her girls surely if they've been keeping tabs on her they would know she's an active drug and alcohol problem that hasn't been addressed yet?like I've said a lot of times on here in beginning I willed this woman to get help and be better and nothing changed and still hasn't how is placing those girls in her care in their best interests sadly I don't think it will work out and they will be back to sals mums

When sal posted all that stuff about jem Lucy and her mate I believe sal was telling the truth about it all.theres something about jem Lucy that gives me the ick! And the way she tries to talk all gangsta all the time turns my gut πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Exactly. Something a bit fishy there...πŸ€«πŸ€”πŸ’·

Why on earth you would get your dog's name tattooed on your face. 🀣
Only Sally knows🀣 Maybe she was off her head on sniff and drink at the time?

Reactions: 4
Why do you think she is having unsupervised visits with her daughter's?

Or are you just believing the lies she posts on SM?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.