Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Here we go with the jealousy... Are you 34 or 14 woman? No one I REPEAT no one is jealous of you or your life HONEY! We just call you out on your BS and you don't like that.

- you sell your body for money (yes, I'm really "jelous") 🙄
- had your kids took off you (super jelus Sal Hun, NOT!! my son is WITH ME NOW , UNSUPERVISED BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAH)
- you're a literal nobody, you're not even like the z list influencers who at least sell ads, you're that irrelevant bbes x
You have no friends
You live in a bedsit
You're a narcissistic manic bitch
You're a mental case, trying to stab your partner with scissors hence your nickname stabby.
You look like a freak..... Get a refund for your surgery babe #botched
You lasted one week on BB, irrelevant bitch
- you're a benefit fraudster🤣🥴🤣🥴🤣🥴🤢💷😮

Yes, very "jelous"

Oh and learn to spell if you're trying to insult people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’ve not shared some OF messages in a while, as you can see she is as cringe as ever 🤣

Fucking a fan? Get in the bin 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really like how her “dirtiest ever” content dropped in price overnight 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I always read these threads and never comment…but…is her best mate’s toddler actually called Gary?? 😂😂😂 Is it just me or is that really funny?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
howling here.

in her head she looks like Kim K doing an edgy photo shoot on a gorgeous black beauty type thoroughbred

Reality she’s gone to her mates scabby stableyeard in a crusty Ali express get up straddling Ronnie the riding pony

😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Queenie Pop

825C9217-FCB6-4750-A8F9-7195850C5A2E.jpeg

As if the scruff Is going to buy a £7.5k hot tub. She couldn’t even afford the chemicals for it on Klarna!

pay back Bella you utter goat

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Firstly, you can’t spell Porsche, Sal.

Secondly, there is no such thing as a Porsche Jeep. They are two separate car brands / manufacturers.

She is a major dick head. Stop living a fake life you can’t afford and grow up.

Lease / rent all the stuff you like, no one cares and everyone knows you’re fake and skint luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sheila Bloom

Sex work is work.

God I’m going to regret reminding everyone like I do every now and then 🥺

Many sex work clients aren’t old dirty man btw.

I used to be a SW. The comments about being ashamed, have no pride, etc - kinda triggering. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel like u only come on to say u feel triggered. This place is full of triggering shit. Just scroll past? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sal is the kinda gal to not wash her legs in the shower. Pass it on 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
E4C9F407-C8E9-4BD2-B947-108502644EC0.jpeg

That dog is absolutely mentally fucked.
Look at his poor fucking face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet he could write a book on the situations he’s seen Stabby in over the years.

• Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
For someone so spiritual and life learning, she’s embarrassingly desperate for people to see her material belongings. Just casually dropping her three floored house into the mix, her obsession with ridiculously priced cars. You can’t be both Sal. It’s either a spiritually free, open minded hippy who loves Tulum and peacefully sits in Waterstones, or the has been glamour model, still desperately trying to cling on to her fame and wealth. But not both.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
The way she says “Filming” like she’s Meryl FUCKING Streep ….

Fingering yourself for £3.99 a pop ?
Correction : SQUIRTING for less than £4.00 in SHEIN underwear - FUCK OFF, just FUCK OFF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I appreciate this may be too much to ask but....can we have a live? Like, one where she is off her head in a foreign restaurant with no one else to talk to?

Like the old days?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

OR_tjf

Sals next comment to her mate so she doesn’t have to explain half the missing ‘house’

‘House warnings cancelled had the marquee booked and everything, gutted, paid so much money for it! David Guetta got covid and had to cancel on me, but said he’d put on a private villa for me and the fam and all of yous in October babes, will DM you now xxx’

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
So after criticising us all for living our normal lives in the uk, living in a house and caring for our kids, whilst she was living her best life in Mexico/Miami not being ‘stuck in one place’, something she could NEVER be happy doing……….she’s ‘showing off’ herself doing it. Sal, none of us are jealous, we all live in houses and care for our kids, it’s normal life. We also have cars. Oh, and I’m currently in Valencia with my 4 kids as when I say I’m going away with my kids, I actually am 🤣🤣🤣. Love the fact I have a job, house (5 beds) car, 4 kids and can still travel, all the bullshit she talks. Is there even 6 weeks left of summer for you spend it in Ibiza with her kids? Poor kids never get taken on holiday, strange when their mothers on 17k a month don’t ya think?

• Heart
  • Haha