Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we must have touched a nerve with guessing she’s not in a 4 bed house when she called us little detectives so that’s why she’s not flashing it about - so blatant.

No more rangey posts, no obnoxious posing outside her home, only endless ‘sHoUld i BuY tHiS’ and tit quotes about her ex that doesn’t love her.

if she does get help from UC I hope whoever the landlord is has requested direct payments, otherwise it’ll be going on flights to Dubai with her 😂
We only ever point out her lies here… that’s it!! If she didn’t bullshit so much, we’d have nothing to talk about. But she lies CONSTANTLY, and for absolutely no reason! No one is asking her “when are you getting a car?” for example… no one cares if she has a car or not. But this year alone she’s lied about 5/6 times about getting a car / has got a car / bought a car / is leasing a car. I’ve no idea why she feels she needs to lie.

Her lies about earning £17k a month for example - no one cares how much she earns. But she puts that out there without being asked, and wonders why people question her when they see she’s living in a one bed rented flat in Wakefield, getting 50% off haircuts and can’t pay her friend back the money she NEEDED to borrow for flights!

If she spent less time bragging about what she hasn’t got, and more time on actually getting it, she might actually get somewhere!

Reactions: 38
Spot on

If she moved to her new house, we would not have anything to talk about

If she went to Ibiza with her daughter's and mum for six weeks, we would not have anything to talk about

If she got the tourer and went away with her daughter's and mum for six weeks we would not have anything to talk about.

Same with

DJing in London
Djing in Malta
New car
New bum
New teeth

I could go on!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How do you know she’s with clients haha
😂 No I don’t know, it’s just something I’ve noticed. I notice it with another instagrammer with a thread on here and now notice it with a lot of them. When on a job the Instagram gets plagued with shite quotes because they can’t post what their doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Now let me be baby!

yet another quote aimed at Ged but adding let me be baby to a fella who’s girlfriend is either heavily pregnant or just given birth is the sort of dog move our Val makes.
What a low life
2888BA35-2B0C-4896-8D89-A61A92F13161.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
11 motivational quotes in the past 24 hours, mostly regarding her past and how she’s so happy right now! 😂
You know who is happy? People who don’t need to post motivational quotes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My favourite quote she’s posted recently.
832DC362-056D-4332-9A94-E9B2A040DD90.jpeg

Yet she is the one who constantly boasts about material things. 17k. Being in 0.3% top earning

Practice what you preach Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I fuckin hate this Sal, I want to see her bombing her crispy gash around the world

• Haha
Reactions: 32
11 motivational quotes in the past 24 hours, mostly regarding her past and how she’s so happy right now! 😂
Your spot on in everything today moon. If you’re fulfilled in life and happy and content like she says then would your 1st thing of a morning be to post quotes saying how happy you are. I wouldn’t touch my phone if I was in a new 4 bed house with my kids I haven’t had custody of. I’d be loving every minute of life. My phone , or quotes of a morning wouldn’t enter my head. She’s a sad lonely old hag who chose this life.

Reactions: 22
What had it come to when sal is showing us a tin of paint to prove she has 'me girls back' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
👏🏼👏🏼
she’s desperately trying to convince herself she is happy isn’t she. bleeping walking Choc Ice

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah ok Sal… show us when you’re actually pouring it out of the tin and I’ll believe you!! Taking a pic in B&Q where you will undoubtedly have put it back on the shelf and bought the cheaper paint… unnecessary lies again
1A1E7B95-8CB9-4E93-9397-4E42F225BD39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she duck buying Farrow and Ball 😂😂😂
She’s in B&Q taking colour cards before she goes to Wilko’s and gets their 2 for a tenner deal.

ETA: Not that there’s anything wrong with the Wilko paint! It’s the pretending you’re using the higher end stuff when you clearly won’t be that’s the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she was on that money she be buying a house not renting one. Jesus. She's a pleb aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Sal , please advise ‘how do you travel the world when you’re overdrawn and live in a bed sit funded by the state ?’

Uses the government UC funding getting people back to work for people that she never actually employes

Reactions: 9
This is what fucks me off about these people with large followings sharing fake tit. As someone has pointed out, the photo that’s being shared as France protesting is from 1991 in Moscow, protesting in solidarity with Lithuania and soviet invasion. But these dumb dumbs just share away. Dangerous idiots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
825C9217-FCB6-4750-A8F9-7195850C5A2E.jpeg

As if the scruff Is going to buy a £7.5k hot tub. She couldn’t even afford the chemicals for it on Klarna!

pay back Bella you utter goat

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sals clearly very embarrassed by her living situation in order to now be showing it off. I think she’s in a 1 bed somewhere again. Full of tit. Boxes still sat there unopened and she’s out looking at 7.5k hot tubs hahahahah. Can’t wait for the house party and Marqees to arrive. Impatiently waiting to see her new gaff 🤣🤣 where’s the range ?????

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.