Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
Sorry to come back to the whole ‘benefits’ debate but before we press on, I’d just like to say that benefits, u.c and anything else it’s called were never meant to ‘live’ off, just a stop gap UNLESS u need them for any sort of physical/mental/loss of job, illness cases. It pisses me off when people say it’s not a lot to live off etc as they are not meant to ‘live off’ just a help if u have no other money coming in. I’ll get off my soap box now but no one in the land of the great British empire has any right, more than anyone else (other than those that can’t physically/mentally work) to sit back and moan about the money they are GIVEN because it’s meant to help you survive, not THRIVE, the rest is down to YOU! No U shouldn’t have the luxuries of a phone, sky, lap tops, ale, fags, holidays, cars, animals, children etc if u can’t afford them! Y the hell should benefits cover that?! ITS A STOP GAP, not a living on thing ffs 😡 *rant over*

• Heart
Reactions: 40

the_moonins

VIP Member
Think we must have touched a nerve with guessing she’s not in a 4 bed house when she called us little detectives so that’s why she’s not flashing it about - so blatant.

No more rangey posts, no obnoxious posing outside her home, only endless ‘sHoUld i BuY tHiS’ and shit quotes about her ex that doesn’t love her.

if she does get help from UC I hope whoever the landlord is has requested direct payments, otherwise it’ll be going on flights to Dubai with her 😂
We only ever point out her lies here… that’s it!! If she didn’t bullshit so much, we’d have nothing to talk about. But she lies CONSTANTLY, and for absolutely no reason! No one is asking her “when are you getting a car?” for example… no one cares if she has a car or not. But this year alone she’s lied about 5/6 times about getting a car / has got a car / bought a car / is leasing a car. I’ve no idea why she feels she needs to lie.

Her lies about earning £17k a month for example - no one cares how much she earns. But she puts that out there without being asked, and wonders why people question her when they see she’s living in a one bed rented flat in Wakefield, getting 50% off haircuts and can’t pay her friend back the money she NEEDED to borrow for flights!

If she spent less time bragging about what she hasn’t got, and more time on actually getting it, she might actually get somewhere!

Reactions: 38

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Wow, she’s got a Ranger Rover !! :love::love::love:
Are we supposed to be impressed ?! Any Tom Dick or Sally can lease a car - she advertises a car leasing company for people with bad credit (her own company apparently!) It means fuck all, except to people that thrive off being materialistic. No one gives a shit Sal.

• Haha

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I’m over at the Sean Pratt and Stephen Bear threads. Call me once she gets over this Grand Designs phase. Thanks.

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s been private, changing her Instagram name and deleting/changing her profile pic for the past week now… obviously hiding from someone she likely owes money to again!

Any sign of her kids now living with her?? They were meant to have moved in back in March I remember her saying 😂

Has she set off on the campervan holiday she said she had booked for August yet?!

Any sign of the car that she said she’d bought, or was it just another rental so she could move house??

She’s getting her teeth done again this month too she said…?

There’s only 2 weeks of August left!
She’s going to Bali and Mykonos first, then she’s getting her chest tattoo finished, then she’s going to Ibiza for 6 weeks with the kids, then the bunk beds are coming and then she’ll do all the stuff you’ve said..

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Nah this girl is actually mental. Faking heel implants/Melissa Lorraine 🙊🤣 Photo shopping Les Dennis / dying Vegas Pink WTF!!! Paris Hilton!!!!😭😂

1628270032449.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Why’s she looking at private reg’s? She doesn’t even have a car 😂 this girl is something else

Ps are fags vegan?

• Haha

Sheila Bloom

Only just coming on to say I’m triggered? You haven’t seen me on these threads before, have you. Which is fair enough because I’ve never seen you before either.

Let me jog your memory. She told me I was the reason my husband died. She also denied flat out in a direct message to me that she wasn’t a sex worker.

But ok. I’m here on these threads just to declare I’m triggered.
No i remember all that. It was shite and u got all the sympathy at the time. Lets keep it moving…

• Heart
she only getting the teeth done since it was mentioned on here she had black teeth ..

who is controlling the narrative ?

ok il answer .. US 😅

• Haha

Qwertypop

Ok so it’s clear Sal does have a 3 floor house from her last photo. Good for her. She needs to simmer her ego and just enjoy it. She’s clearly not uploading the full house as she’s embarrassed she hasn’t got furniture etc. She needs to understand she’s just a normal girl, nothing special or famous and things take time. She doesn’t have a 17k a month earner. Simmer down and do what the majority of people do. Building your home takes time. I’m all for calling her out but I really do hope this is a turning point. She gets her house done, child contact etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ksr96

Chatty Member
5DDDD6B2-4672-4046-A518-B8650969D57E.jpeg

Just leaving this here to piss her off x

Choose your fighter:
a) clip on teef
b) north eastern pointing horn schnoz 👃🏼
c) scraggy Val hair

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m gonna tell you all now, stop speculating on if this house is bought etc, it’s RENTED! She said ages ago who it’s rented off, that Kate woman, not council, not part owned, privately rented! Thing is that Kate is her (temporary) friend. She will fuck her over/fall out with her within months! I’ll give it a year and she’ll need yet another “fresh start”. The house saga is easily predicted, the question is are her kids coming back solely in her custody? Time will tell….

Reactions: 35