Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the desperation of the men who actually have pay to smash her Fanny flaps to bits 🤮
I'm sorry but it actually makes me sick. She is disgusting. Has she any pride? How can she do this and dare look down on people? I hope she uses protection, god knows what these people might have.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but it actually makes me sick. She is disgusting. Has she any pride? How can she do this and dare look down on people? I hope she uses protection, god knows what these people might have.

Be more worried the other way round :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Be more worried the other way round :sick:
Lol actually you're right.... but as they're so desperate I bet they go through plenty of prostitutes and she's so desperate she goes through all these guys. Both yucky!!! Lol and she calls it going to work like it's a normal everyday job people do!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't get over how much she claims to make her own money but in reality the only way she gets money is from dirty old men 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't get over how much she claims to make her own money but in reality the only way she gets money is from dirty old men 🤪
Or constantly saying she doesn't need men to make money ~ the irony~ or her obsession with women who she claims live off their actual partners!! She gets her money from dirty old desperate men so yes you do need men for your money Sal

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sex work is work.

God I’m going to regret reminding everyone like I do every now and then 🥺

Many sex work clients aren’t old dirty man btw.

I used to be a SW. The comments about being ashamed, have no pride, etc - kinda triggering. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sex work is work.

I used to be a SW. The comments about being ashamed, have no pride, etc - kinda triggering. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet you were not trying to convince the world you don’t need a man for money nor fighting to get your kids back full time though. I also bet you didn’t have a large Instagram following who your children’s friends and family could easily find and tease your kids over for getting your flaps out 🤷‍♀️
Sex work might be work but Sal tries to glamourise it and/or pretend it’s something else entirely.

If you get triggered by such comments I would suggest that reading this thread or other threads about people who have sex work on here isn’t advisable.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sex work is work.

I feel like u only come on to say u feel triggered. This place is full of triggering tit. Just scroll past? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sal is the kinda gal to not wash her legs in the shower. Pass it on 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Only just coming on to say I’m triggered? You haven’t seen me on these threads before, have you. Which is fair enough because I’ve never seen you before either.

Let me jog your memory. She told me I was the reason my husband died. She also denied flat out in a direct message to me that she wasn’t a sex worker.

But ok. I’m here on these threads just to declare I’m triggered.

Reactions: 16
Only just coming on to say I’m triggered? You haven’t seen me on these threads before, have you. Which is fair enough because I’ve never seen you before either.

Let me jog your memory. She told me I was the reason my husband died. She also denied flat out in a direct message to me that she wasn’t a sex worker.

No i remember all that. It was shite and u got all the sympathy at the time. Lets keep it moving…

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of all the bat tit crazy tit this girl does, her sex work should be the least of her concerns. Her sex work is at least one of things she DOESNT now lie about 😂😂

No i remember all that. It was shite and u got all the sympathy at the time. Lets keep it moving…
Nawww lucky me. I got “all the sympathy”. 🤪 phew.

Right, let’s move along.

She looks malnourished. Someone UberEats her a big burger.

Reactions: 9
No one has a problem with sex workers, only our Sal who is a sex worker and scorns others who are.

Just another lie for her

Reactions: 15
Sex work is work.

Sorry, it's not aimed at you at all but her because she always claims she dosen't need money from men so we're just saying she does and always looks down on people when she's no better ☺

I bet you were not trying to convince the world you don’t need a man for money nor fighting to get your kids back full time though. I also bet you didn’t have a large Instagram following who your children’s friends and family could easily find and tease your kids over for getting your flaps out 🤷‍♀️
Sex work might be work but Sal tries to glamourise it and/or pretend it’s something else entirely.

If you get triggered by such comments I would suggest that reading this thread or other threads about people who have sex work on here isn’t advisable.
Said it better than I could. No disrespect to anyone on here that used to do it, it's just about Sal.

Reactions: 10

I remember you from quite a while back 😊she was being a witch towards you .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.