Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one, she is just looking for sympathy.

So she went to Tulum and it opened her mind to dumping her kids. Oh wait, she had already done that

Reactions: 13
Can we just fast forward to her back in Dubai being a potty and get some entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Namasta 🤣 God I hate absolute chavs like her that try to be spiritual.
She's pure evil. The amount of abuse she gives girls. Remember the Spanish girl she abused in Mexico not so long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It was only a matter of time before she jumped on the Instagram spirituality bullshit wasn’t it?!! She’s on a “higher vibe” to everyone else now folks… ! Hilarious!

315D2FCD-064D-4A3C-A6A7-6C228469C4D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Haven’t been on for ages, can anyone enlighten me as to why she’s always in the passenger seat of her new car ? Thanks.

Reactions: 12
I wondered this too!

Ooooh is it? I didn’t realise that, I thought her mum must be driving 🤣
When you film yourself in the car the camera flips it. She is in the drivers seat but the camera has flipped the image.

She deffo doesn’t want those kids back. She gets more excited for material things and nights out than seeing those girls

Reactions: 10
Girlie date, yet Sal just can't keep off her phone as usual. Probably looking at herself.

Reactions: 7
It keeps flipping back and forth though ?

Is she using both selfie and normal camera mode then ? 🥴

When you film yourself in the car the camera flips it. She is in the drivers seat but the camera has flipped the image.

She deffo doesn’t want those kids back. She gets more excited for material things and nights out than seeing those girls

Reactions: 1
Y as slaggy sal rolled her shorts up fucken swet 😭👌 the white shirt as made yet another appearance 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but the size of her head 🤣 the Sclub 7 bandanas do her no justice 🙈 the music she plays over her little videos makes me crease 😭

Erghh you can actually see her camel hoof on the grid post 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.