Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to give it to her though, she just keeps on giving her fucked up self. It’s the single only consistent thing she’s good at.

At least 5 stories a day of her showing us how transparent & tragic her life is. The more she attempts to drive home it’s the opposite, the bigger the vacuous space that her life is! I actually find it fascinating.

Reactions: 12
Sick and tired of people asking for free tit.
I think companies need to start outing these so called celebs? Do they declare these gifts to the tax man? Do they shite!
I’m sorry but so many people getting free tit for being an influencer...
cant see Mattel making an influencer Barbie can you for their new campaign of true people who have influenced us this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What she gonna say when she has to return the car? How can she keep up with lies all the time? How does someone cope with having so many plans too? Like Dubai,move house,new car,new shutters, new bum cheeks,new turkey teef.... I'm exhausted and overwhelmed even thinking about her list of things to do....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant help but notice when ever she takes a bath theres no bubbles, bet it stinks like bleeping pond water in there. Ever likely she got gifted a bath bomb.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick and tired of people asking for free tit.
I think companies need to start outing these so called celebs? Do they declare these gifts to the tax man? Do they shite!
I’m sorry but so many people getting free tit for being an influencer...
cant see Mattel making an influencer Barbie can you for their new campaign of true people who have influenced us this year!
This, it really boils my blood when you see influencers getting free food ect🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 16
This, it really boils my blood when you see influencers getting free food ect🤢
Not even just food, free anything, when they can afford it, it's so dumb. But LOL when they ask on their stories = begging for freebies when they could just use good old Google.

Reactions: 10
What she gonna say when she has to return the car? How can she keep up with lies all the time? How does someone cope with having so many plans too? Like Dubai,move house,new car,new shutters, new bum cheeks,new turkey teef.... I'm exhausted and overwhelmed even thinking about her list of things to do....
Heels too 👠 👠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not even just food, free anything, when they can afford it, it's so dumb. But LOL when they ask on their stories = begging for freebies when they could just use good old Google.
bleeping Olivia smelly arse bowen is a prime example of this 🤬 whole life, house and existence all gifted! dislike her!

Reactions: 30
I lease a car, when you get it your getting it off the production line with delivery miles so she defo isn’t leasing it.
I can’t help but feel like she’s on the verge of a break down. She doesn’t strike me as someone who enjoys “family life” or change and I feel she’s trying to convince herself that does does. She’s ready to crumble under the responsibility that she has to show for those girls to get to see them

Reactions: 18
I lease a car, when you get it your getting it off the production line with delivery miles so she defo isn’t leasing it.
I can’t help but feel like she’s on the verge of a break down. She doesn’t strike me as someone who enjoys “family life” or change and I feel she’s trying to convince herself that does does. She’s ready to crumble under the responsibility that she has to show for those girls to get to see them
Family life is more than just buying fancy outfits for the gram. There is no way she would want to be doing all the mundane stuff, washing clothes, writing in the school reading diary (5 effing times a week), making dinner, food shopping, up and down every 5 mins in the evening, remembering to always have Calpol, Piriton and plasters in the cupboard, mopping up sick, wiping bums......and so on and so on until you don't belong to yourself anymore! One of her kids might be older and becoming less needy but she's still got a little one too that needs shite loads of attention.

Reactions: 23
Family life is more than just buying fancy outfits for the gram. There is no way she would want to be doing all the mundane stuff, washing clothes, writing in the school reading diary (5 effing times a week), making dinner, food shopping, up and down every 5 mins in the evening, remembering to always have Calpol, Piriton and plasters in the cupboard, mopping up sick, wiping bums......and so on and so on until you don't belong to yourself anymore! One of her kids might be older and becoming less needy but she's still got a little one too that needs shite loads of attention.
I think even with older one just starting high school she will need love and support even more so for her first year at high school! Nerves, friendship fallouts, help with homework etc. As you say, Sal can’t be arsed with all that. I’m still not convinced the set-up is as straight forward as the girls coming back to live with her etc. God knows how she’s wrangled that new home. It beggars belief that some of us work our arses off for a life time to rent/buy a home and she just gets given one on a plate. Obviously she’ll be renting it, but how she’s funding who knows?!? A ‘four bed’ with extra bodies is a lot more expensive to run than a one bed flat occupied by a singleton abroad.

Reactions: 24
I honestly believe kids cramp her style, I don’t believe she wants them back in her life full time (If at all) she can’t go be party Val!
I don’t know why her mum is so understanding, I wasn’t dragged up to rely on others taking care of my responsibilities.

She can’t spend a minute sober, she’s not in any fit state to look after others.

Reactions: 21

It's honestly probably just a hire for a week or so 🤣

Reactions: 12
Urgh me too. Also, it's wee. (yeah I said what I said)
I can picture her replying to this. Smacking her lips together as she eats whilst saying. “It’s not but yeah” *sips wine and casts a beady bodged up fox eye back at her Instagram live comments*
SOYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.