Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Full time lurker here. I was in my role as a detective inspector of a designated domestic abuse unit always on the lookout for DA survivors to publicly talk about their journey and how the police would support that.

I’m not in the business of supporting lies, which is why you will never find our Sallie portraying herself as a victim in anything official. Only her own controlled, scripted podcasts which I believe form part of her pattern of abusive behaviour.

I work closely with CSF, and those kids must have been taken away for a very serious reason. I accept that she may have had a breakdown at ‘scissor’ gate but since then has done nothing as per insta to prove her ability to look after those girls. The lies that she tells her insta audience prove this. She’s unstable and selfish
Sal, social will look to see you’re a stable, ordinary mum. Week on week. Pack lunches, uniform, plaster on a knee. They don’t care how much money you have or don’t have. They just want you to want to be a mum. Go and stack shelves, so your daughters won’t be embarrassed by you. I’m embarrassed by you.
The thing that gets me so angry though is that you claim to be a DA victim. I’ve worked, as have my team, tirelessly throughout the pandemic. I have worked on and off within DA for over a decade. You are a fraud and diminish the horror that my true victims endure.
Be a prostitute, no shame. But don’t you dare pretend to be a good mum or a DA victim. Shame on you and I will report every covid breach you make.
I’m going to go to sleep in my owned house, nice car outside, son in his bedroom. I’ve been a single parent for seven years and am going for chief inspector this year. I was an FHM high street honey and went travelling for a year prior to joining the police after my degree. I’m not jealous Sal, just pointing out you’re full of shit. Enjoy Mexico, in ten years you’ll have nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Sunshinegal

Okay so I missed this bit where she said she is better than us and we are jealous? I do rarely comment on this thread and haven't in ages. This has pissed me off.
I've been reading your comments on what you have type thing.
So yeah I don't have the best career. I was working my way up and got ill, I had to leave it all and I'm now in a low paid job, however waiting for covid to end so I can do an evening course and better myself(i hope!)
I'm quite short and I'm slim, have thin crappy hair but I think an alright face.
But mostly,
I am struggling to conceive. And this kind of thing riles me. She has two babies. I want that so much. So yeah for that maybe she is better than me in that way, she can think I'm jealous for that.
She's even talked a few times about wanting a boy. This really fucks me off. What about the two girls you have that you don't even have with you, why are they not enough?! It's just like taking for granted she can have babies. I just want one baby.
But I also have step children we have at least 50% of the time. I look after them. Feed them, cuddle them, play with them, bathe them every night, be there for them. I do all this for children that aren't even mine, because I love them and want to do my best for them. And I've realised it's far more than she does for her own babies.
So I shouldn't be jealous of that. I am doing well as a mum before I even am one.

Yes I see that 'mum sal' people thought was boring. But that's also good, if it were truly happening. I was rooting for her to be a good mum and get those girls back. The fact the bunk beds never even came and it's gone quiet again, then suddenly another of these holidays. It's just so sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Noteanoshade

Does she brush her hair with a toffee apple? What the fuck is happening at the back of that wig?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
People who use 'sexual freedom' as a personality trait are so boring. Well done, you have sex, I also have sex, I don't know any women who doesn't have sex with who they want when they want (well within reason I'm in my 40s and so are my mates but we were in our 20s and 30s and single not that long ago!) It's not the 1950s anymore .

You know what else I do? Live with my kids mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

I_spy

Ibe seen that bikini more times in the last 18 months than I have my own Nanna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
All I’ve done is cry today. My son lives the other side of the world for work and I can’t see him for what looks like another few months. And this slag is getting bummed in Mexico. I’d love to punch her head in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

plinky

VIP Member
I’m fat but I have a really good career 😂
It’s ok I can take it, I’m pretty happy not getting jizzed on by an old bloke in socks and havianas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hang on .... so I work abroad twice a year for 2 months at a time, but due to the pandemic I have been unable to travel - due to my industry being on stand still. My freelance work is struggling ...

BUT, if I were to suck cock, wank off strangers and take it up the arse, then add the content to ONLY FANS to charge others to see my baggy Fanny .... I can travel abroad ???

Seriously - SHE CAN FUCK OFF & I hope the bunk bed fall on the stupid bitches head to give her a wake up call ......

I AM FURIOUS .....

GURLS WE WERE ON THE MONEY! LONGEST ROUTE EVER TO MEHHHHHICOView attachment 561656
Someone is getting banged half to death by cartels .... maybe busted on the way back carrying a few kilo.

I am RAGING.

• Heart
  • Haha

ksr96

Chatty Member
I’m thinner hotter and 10 years younger than u Sal so don’t worry, if I was on OFs I’d beat you at that as well 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

I_spy

Who fucking cares man 😆 do what you want to when you want it’s nothing to do with anyone else

But if you’re gonna shag around for money don’t make out like you’re better than everyone else and constantly lie about stuff and then do the polar opposite to what you originally said 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Okay so I missed this bit where she said she is better than us and we are jealous? I do rarely comment on this thread and haven't in ages. This has pissed me off.
I've been reading your comments on what you have type thing.
So yeah I don't have the best career. I was working my way up and got ill, I had to leave it all and I'm now in a low paid job, however waiting for covid to end so I can do an evening course and better myself(i hope!)
I'm quite short and I'm slim, have thin crappy hair but I think an alright face.
But mostly,
I am struggling to conceive. And this kind of thing riles me. She has two babies. I want that so much. So yeah for that maybe she is better than me in that way, she can think I'm jealous for that.
She's even talked a few times about wanting a boy. This really fucks me off. What about the two girls you have that you don't even have with you, why are they not enough?! It's just like taking for granted she can have babies. I just want one baby.
But I also have step children we have at least 50% of the time. I look after them. Feed them, cuddle them, play with them, bathe them every night, be there for them. I do all this for children that aren't even mine, because I love them and want to do my best for them. And I've realised it's far more than she does for her own babies.
So I shouldn't be jealous of that. I am doing well as a mum before I even am one.

Yes I see that 'mum sal' people thought was boring. But that's also good, if it were truly happening. I was rooting for her to be a good mum and get those girls back. The fact the bunk beds never even came and it's gone quiet again, then suddenly another of these holidays. It's just so sad really.
You might not have given birth but you are more of a mother than she ever will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ksr96

Chatty Member
I can’t believe my tattle life atm is split between waiting for Sal’s imaginary bunk beds to arrive and waiting for KHM’s sofa to get wedged into her garage - the insanity of it 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Salliescrunchie

She forgot she is having a four bed house built, hate when that happens!

Also to add, what’s the issue with the beds, use as bunks for the next two months and spilt them in the ‘new’ house as a single and a double? That makes perfect sense.

Plus hasn’t she already bought them and was asking for someone to put them up?

• Haha
Reactions: 46