Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im dying laughing, first kates "launch day" and now sallie getting up her own arse over going to mexico in the most indirect route in existence, christ they know how to keep us entertained dont they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she shuffles in her seat on a video is like my kid desperate for a wee but doesn’t want to go. Except she’s 2. Sallie you’re an embarrassment to even be called a mother bleeping off to get some Mexican dick and leaving your kids in the lurch AGAIN!

Reactions: 7
If she is flying via Turkey, she is doing it to avoid hotel quarantine when she returns.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh Rat Galz, I couldn’t care less if she was off to Blackpool for a week or Bali for 5 months as long as she’s out bombing her gash out and about again... I for one am SO EXCITED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hang on .... so I work abroad twice a year for 2 months at a time, but due to the pandemic I have been unable to travel - due to my industry being on stand still. My freelance work is struggling ...

BUT, if I were to suck cock, wank off strangers and take it up the arse, then add the content to ONLY FANS to charge others to see my baggy Fanny .... I can travel abroad ???

Seriously - SHE CAN duck OFF & I hope the bunk bed fall on the stupid witches head to give her a wake up call ......

I AM FURIOUS .....

GURLS WE WERE ON THE MONEY! LONGEST ROUTE EVER TO MEHHHHHICOView attachment 561656
Someone is getting banged half to death by cartels .... maybe busted on the way back carrying a few kilo.

I am RAGING.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hang on .... so I work abroad twice a year for 2 months at a time, but due to the pandemic I have been unable to travel - due to my industry being on stand still. My freelance work is struggling ...

BUT, if I were to suck cock, wank off strangers and take it up the arse, then add the content to ONLY FANS to charge others to see my baggy Fanny .... I can travel abroad ???

Seriously - SHE CAN duck OFF & I hope the bunk bed fall on the stupid witches head to give her a wake up call ......

I AM FURIOUS .....

Someone is getting banged half to death by cartels .... maybe busted on the way back carrying a few kilo.

I am RAGING.
Me too! My hubby works in aviation and has been on furlough since last April. Makes a mockery of people doing honest work 😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Me too! My hubby works in aviation and has been on furlough since last April. Makes a mockery of people doing honest work 😠
i work in aviation too I won’t be back till Oct been off since March last year!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mexico is a stop before there next destination there going somewhere near dallas

Or that's how it looks hope she's not in Mexico when I go in as few weeks time

Reactions: 1
Looks like Istanbul airport for the stopover. Turkish airways fly everywhere in the world cheap but you have to go via Istanbul.

Reactions: 3

I am RAGING.
A shag and a smuggling run 💯 How’s she affording a flight and everything else on £3 a flap flash.. cartel paying for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Istanbul airport for the stopover. Turkish airways fly everywhere in the world cheap but you have to go via Istanbul.

Fly in and out of Turkey, no hotel quarantine!

Bring on the green neon swimsuit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 years I have had my life on hold. So if she can get a flight to SUCK COCK .... I am raging.

Dear Sal ....

I know you will see this - GOOD.
This is going to get left .... I want answers. Seriously, your are telling me SUCKING COCK, whilst not paying tax & claiming whatever you can travel abroad ? But the rest of us who have actual jobs and need to travel but are unable to can’t ...
Due to NOT SUCKING COCK ?

Well, let’s see ......
time to do some checking. I am bleeping LIVID - and I don’t suffer in silence.
Love me x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.