Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

Sallie axl 26 -ay caramba! Sallie is in Mexico, cya kids, mummy is off to do only fans and snow!

Reactions: 16
Sallie Axl: away on Mexican meat & greet, fish taco OF retreat

Sallie axl; given up on the kids, 24 hour flight chasing those jizz quids

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion (can’t remember how she used to spell Sorrento but think I got it right!)

Sallie Axl: Tuna canoe on tour from Soroto to Talum, all funded by our Sal taking it up the square bum

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine the state of those rat tails in a few days once they get sun sweat and spunk on them 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All I’ve done is cry today. My son lives the other side of the world for work and I can’t see him for what looks like another few months. And this slag is getting bummed in Mexico. I’d love to punch her head in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The legs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she looks like she needs a double hip replacement
View attachment 563991
I rarely comment on here anymore, it became far too much for me - to the point where I was refreshing the page every few minutes to see more posts (credit to you tattlers for keeping me SO entertained and providing the laughs) but it became a bit obsessive for me 😂
This post really stood out though, how many images uploaded of her are edited?! Look at the door - it’s so wonky and her shadow doesn’t reflect her posture in the picture. I find it absolutely disgusting that people with a media presence edit their photos and constantly use filters. This is why sallie, and the vast majority of influencers keep getting botched face lifts, nose jobs, Botox etc - they all set a higher unachievable standard for themselves.
Sallie is in good shape, has a healthy weight and isn’t ugly, yet feels the need to morphe herself into someone she’s not. Then she’s the first to call everyone out for calling her ‘fat’ and ‘ugly’ when people commented on how different she looks when not using a filter. I’m honestly so sick of it, people like her make the rest of us feel insecure about their looks. I wish I’d have realised sooner just how many people edit their pictures, then maybe I wouldn’t be so hard on myself. And do you know what Sal? Maybe I am a bit fat, but at least I don’t suck my stomach in, pout, edit and use filters on my pictures. You don’t even look like yourself in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Back on the 28th May?? So the 18th then Sal when you’ve fallen out with everyone and lost all your shoes again??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Back on the 28th May?? So the 18th then Sal when you’ve fallen out with everyone and lost all your shoes again??
That’s generous haha I’m giving her a week until she’s royally pissed everyone off!! Also she’s got to quarantine in a hotel if she’s flown via Turkey! She best try and re-route her flights! This little “work” trip is going to prove costly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a little brother and a niece under the age of 5, who I feel guilty going days without seeing (don't have the fortune of having babies myself yet) and I just don't understand how someone who is a mother of two is okay with being apart with her children for so long and making so many reckless decisions??? like seriously she clearly has no conscious :cry:

I’ve noticed the other girl isn’t in her video today do we recon they have fallen out already?? Tuna was at the beach on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
882 usd for the whole week is that so called villa just over 400 quid each 🤣🤣balling sal really living the high life honestly...people who are truly happy don't need to brag...what you trying to prove...living your best life not...thank duck you leave mexico before I arrive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The 📍 is back for punters in Talum... like, I can’t even... she’s been there for two days you would have thought the ‘staff’ could have told her how to spell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just had a mammoth catch up. Not gonna lie, mum Sal bores me and we all know it doesn’t last. But I am absolutely here for Mexico Sal.

The pleasure of Turkey going on the red zone, so she’ll have to work out how to detour via Lisbon.

The horror of that horrid old male hand toasting a shot with her. We all know she’ll have that same hand working her like a ventriloquist doll later. Rotten Sal is well and truly back in business.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m still fuming that this witch is on a cock tour while my holiday got cancelled today 🤬

• Sad
All I’ve done is cry today. My son lives the other side of the world for work and I can’t see him for what looks like another few months. And this slag is getting bummed in Mexico. I’d love to punch her head in.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘xxxxxxz

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.