Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about Sallie is I truly believe she only seems bothered about those kids now is because for the last few months there has literally been nothing to do and no where to go. She couldn’t party, fly abroad, go on benders etc. Last year when it was summer and there was still things going on despite lock down and then later in the year she jetted off at the first opportunity, not seeing them kids for weeks. Even as recently as December she fucked off to Dubai. She’s a bleeping fraud.
Exactly 👏👏👏
Once the borders are open, she will be off like a rat up a drain pipe and those girls will be nowhere to be seen

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well folks, it’s Friday... a whole 2 weeks since she said she had ordered the bunk beds. They were meant to have arrived on Tuesday this week... still no sign of them. Her flat still looks like a dump and she was out on the piss last night, despite admitting that she suffers with her mental health when she drinks alcohol. So she clearly isn’t getting ready for the children is she?!
it’s Thursday babes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe she can stick to anything. Like how many businesses how many friends does she go through and perhaps it’s part of her mental condition not being able to stick things out I don’t know.
But you can’t be a non routine with kids. That’s what gives children anxiety. And they potentially learn your behaviour. If she loved her kids she would leave them where they are and stop moving them from pillar to post.

Reactions: 7
I’m a single mum and it has been so hard
I do follow this thread it always seems to me she’s trying to escape her own life by making up this fake life
I said some weeks back that she is only making so much money as she has had to go really hardcore. This will be no good for her MH long term. No money is worth degrading yourself for. I’m not anti sex work but this is someone who is already unstable and has lost everything. She can’t bear to give up her dream of the fantasy life no matter what the cost is. How sad

The OF market is totally saturated, she has to be doing really intense tit to be getting this kind of money now
Well duck knows what Kerry Katona must be doing because she has managed to claw her way out of bankruptcy and buy a 2 million quid house!

Reactions: 9
Well duck knows what Kerry Katona must be doing because she has managed to claw her way out of bankruptcy and buy a 2 million quid house!
I don't know what kind of sorcery that is, she didn't get 2 mill from flashing her minge on only fans and she's never had a job. She's talking bull tit like "I used to have 42 mill" price. Pure shite 💩🤤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sal: “It’s so important what you put in your body”
Also Sal: gets pissed on cocktails and recovers with fish, chips & gravy
Not to mention a few cheeky lines. But she's not about that reckless drinking life anymore

Reactions: 12
I've only got one question for her..... Sal when is the bed getting delivered?? #freethebunkbeds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.