Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cross chock ice (lunges) and coke bloat face off the list 😂
It’s choc ⭐ fish which I think means the pics she posts (mainly to Twitter) when she has her whole arse out. I dunno though. Also, she always has coke bloat 😂

Ive listened to a couple of podcasts where it’s been discussed and it sounds like scary stuff. Drove someone insane or to murder if I remember correctly. I wouldn‘t be messing with it at allllll.
I mean, maybe it’ll have the opposite affect on Sal because she’s already attempted murder 🙊

Sorry, couldn’t help myself...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Call it what you like, you’re taking hallucinogenics and advertising it, social services won’t be a fan.

Reactions: 19
09D2494D-6F90-48B8-9A5A-7452FF5FF509.jpeg

That’s some plant magic that, have I taken ayahuasca to make those plants morph to her none existent shape?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s half her jaw missing too 😂 well not completely, there’s like a line of skin where her jaw should have been and where it’s been edited too, must be too off her cake to edit properly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ibe seen that bikini more times in the last 18 months than I have my own Nanna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sallie it’s Yin and Yang.. not Ying. Thought you were enlightened af 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh thought it was this thread people where talking about it it must of been kaye Hayes thread - she basically injected a girls nose wrong girl nearly lost her nose so looks like she’s tried to take her own life (the person that done it )

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ahh thought it was this thread people where talking about it it must of been kaye Hayes thread - she basically injected a girls nose wrong girl nearly lost her nose so looks like she’s tried to take her own life (the person that done it )
It clicked a couple of moments after you posted!!! Awful stuff 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She had one thin leg and one chunky leg in that pic. And she has edited it so much does she think people are stupid. Thought she was all about female empowerment well stop editing it to show your daughters you don’t have to be a certain way then.
She sets an awful example for those girls editing and filling her body with plastic. This holiday looks tit by the way I’m not sure I would of flown for 3 days for it ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.