Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised where she had her daughters birthday. As lovely as it is, why an earth would you have an 11 year olds birthday at that place? Oh wait - it’s all about posing for the gram 🤣 makes sense Sallie booked it now.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just realised where she had her daughters birthday. As lovely as it is, why an earth would you have an 11 year olds birthday at that place? Oh wait - it’s all about posing for the gram 🤣 makes sense Sallie booked it now.
What is it? The Boujee place??

Reactions: 1
So she’s taken her daughter somewhere SHES wants to go rather than where an 11 year old would want to go. And there is the story of Stabby’s parenting style

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we just sum up her daughter’s birthday weekend? Is this right...

Fri night - she said that her daughter was having a sleepover in those TINY tents in a hotel room, but later said “can’t wait for her to wake up and see this tomorrow”, so guessing she didn’t stay over
Saturday - lunch with her mum / daughter, then she left to go out with her mate and her kid for the rest of the day
Sunday - “party” (probably just lunch again) at a bar in Liverpool that’s for adults, not children, so that Sal could take pics of herself for Instagram

Is that right? If so, what a very strange way to celebrate an 11 year old’s birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Can we just sum up her daughter’s birthday weekend? Is this right...

Fri night - she said that her daughter was having a sleepover in those TINY tents in a hotel room, but later said “can’t wait for her to wake up and see this tomorrow”, so guessing she didn’t stay over
Saturday - lunch with her mum / daughter, then she left to go out with her mate and her kid for the rest of the day
Sunday - “party” (probably just lunch again) at a bar in Liverpool that’s for adults, not children, so that Sal could take pics of herself for Instagram

Is that right? If so, what a very strange way to celebrate an 11 year old’s birthday!
Because she doesn’t actually have a clue what’s appropriate for a child, or what a child wants.

Reactions: 13
I hope N had some pals with her.

To be fair boujee looks really fun my 11 year old would love it!

Reactions: 6
Looks like she has the same wide leg trousers on that she had one Friday and on Saturday the bleeping scruff 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Please tell me that’s a filter, she’s not gone all Khloe on us has she?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.