Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said on live Talum, Peru and Amazon rainforest. Getting content and blogging of travels.

Reactions: 5
She decided against bunk beds in the end didn’t she and was going for a double. Probably because she knew the kids will be 21 by the time they get to come round and stay for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s just said on live Talum, Peru and Amazon rainforest. Getting content and blogging of travels.
I mean, seriously how the heck can she afford to go traveling 😫 flights, board, food etc etc-OF cannot be funding this can it?
Do you think she has a sponsor??

Blogging her travels ok Sal her and her pal will be the peru 2 of 2021
Imagine though: front page of The Sun. Stood in front of their fake LV luggage wearing each other’s clothes from the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean, seriously how the heck can she afford to go traveling 😫 flights, board, food etc etc-OF cannot be funding this can it?
Do you think she has a sponsor??

Imagine though: front page of The Sun. Stood in front of their fake LV luggage wearing each other’s clothes from the night before.
I’m not being funny but she isn’t short off a few quid she’s posted her earnings so she isn’t skint....

Dunno why people keep saying that she Can’t afford this she can’t afford that she clearly can... she’s a bleep but she’s earning decent money on OF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's abroad 🍵🍵🍵☕☕☕☕
Let's get the show on the road

Here's to the next meltdowns, falling out and being fisted up the hole 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ex big brother contestant Sallie Pyzbrec is being held in a Peruvian jail after filming adult movie in the Sacred Valley, Peru entitled ‘up Sallie’s Valley, Pe-ew 🤢’.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As a mother of two I can’t even fathom the lack of fucks she gives for those two gorgeous girls.

Reactions: 29
I’m not being funny but she isn’t short off a few quid she’s posted her earnings so she isn’t skint....

Dunno why people keep saying that she Can’t afford this she can’t afford that she clearly can... she’s a bleep but she’s earning decent money on OF
This, she’s ’earned’ about 40k already this year going off what she posts.

Reactions: 6
She’s live

She said ‘I’m always for a long time’ then said her mum is away with the girls so she’s away until her next contact which is 3 weeks. she is a poor excuse of a mother, swanning off during a pandemic just because her mums away basicaly.

she said that it’s been so difficult to get out the country ....... twit

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread idea, Ditching her kids for her tuna canoe, Sal fucked a donkey in Northern Peru

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.