Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe my tattle life atm is split between waiting for Sal’s imaginary bunk beds to arrive and waiting for KHM’s sofa to get wedged into her garage - the insanity of it 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I listened to the James English podcast yesterday so apologies if I’m late to the party, but I’ve never heard someone talk so much shite! She was manic and bounced from one subject to another, no flow to her story.

Also, the bit where did she mentions she doesn’t like male authority figures if she can’t manipulate them into doing what she wants - that was the real Sallie for sure!

Reactions: 13
Her face looks like it’s melting ! So bloated , she really has ruined herself with them fox eyes

Reactions: 8
Another one with 19.8k followers.

But on average 1000 likes for each post.

What does that tell us our Sal?!

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to share absolutely everything she’s buying, why not private message that girl from cricket about them shoes for the girls ? Why post it on Instagram ? Weird

Why does she have to share absolutely everything she’s buying, why not private message that girl from cricket about them shoes for the girls ? Why post it on Instagram ? Weird
What I find hilarious is that she refers to ‘the girls’
Yet one of her girls has a prom this year and wouldn’t be seen dead in those toddler sandals 😂😂😂

unfortunately she has missed a lot of the ‘girls’ growing up time

I can’t get over the state of her face now... it’s changed SO much in 12 months and is so botched. She has her eye surgery last year which was just awful, and since then she seems to have just filled her face with so much filler... her eyes are half the size they used to be now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Cuz she wants to brag that she buys her kids 300 quid trainers when living on universal credit in a broom cupboard for a bedroom.

I could easily buy expensive tit like that for my kids but what's the point. Scuffed and marked in no time.
Invest your bleeping money Sal, give ya head a wobble

Reactions: 19
Cuz she wants to brag that she buys her kids 300 quid trainers when living on universal credit in a broom cupboard for a bedroom.

I could easily buy expensive tit like that for my kids but what's the point. Scuffed and marked in no time.
Invest your bleeping money Sal, give ya head a wobble
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Exactly. Remember when she went mad that someone borrowed some designer kids pumps from her and gave them back all manky hahahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck me. Where are her eyes!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Exactly. Remember when she went mad that someone borrowed some designer kids pumps from her and gave them back all manky hahahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck me. Where are her eyes!!!!!!
Omg yeh, bleeping howling at that 😂😂😂

Zara have amazing kids clothes, nothing worse than kids in head to toe designer. Screams that their parents are drug dealers

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.