Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this seriously scary delusion that she thinks she’s getting her kids back or would Social Services really hand those darling girls back to not only an unstable unemployed mother, but one who lives miles away from all they know & especially their school? I just can’t believe that would happen. Surely she would have to move to them for their stability not to mention she’s going to need so much support to be a parent again? But why lie as someone who knows her must see her posts & ask why?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a little confused as to how she’s buying a 4 bed new build home in July with no regular income ? Just seen her latest stories and was like how can she get a mortgage being single and no 9-5

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely that’s a storage cupboard?

How is she showing off buying tit balenciaga trainers every 5 minutes but lives in a flat so small the kids gotta sleep in a cupboard.
They’re fake hun

That’s why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is now showing and saying that she is getting a new house for her and the girls in July?

Reactions: 5
She’s just p
I stand corrected she does have an extra room but its not gonna fit bunk beds in it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s just posted she might not get the bunk beds as she’s just bought a house where they won’t need them as it’s got four rooms so will just get a double for her spare instead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She forgot she is having a four bed house built, hate when that happens!

Also to add, what’s the issue with the beds, use as bunks for the next two months and spilt them in the ‘new’ house as a single and a double? That makes perfect sense.

Plus hasn’t she already bought them and was asking for someone to put them up?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is this seriously scary delusion that she thinks she’s getting her kids back or would Social Services really hand those darling girls back to not only an unstable unemployed mother, but one who lives miles away from all they know & especially their school? I just can’t believe that would happen. Surely she would have to move to them for their stability not to mention she’s going to need so much support to be a parent again? But why lie as someone who knows her must see her posts & ask why?
If it’s true that her mum has them on a SGO, then it’s a very lengthy process through the courts to have it revoked and ALL parties have to agree to it, which means N and S’s dads will have to agree to it too. You’ve got to show that you’ve made significant changes to your life, are a stable parent, and are no longer a threat to the child’s welfare and safety. She may have been through assessments which allow overnight stays but I honestly can’t see her being awarded full custody of them, not after her antics in the last year.

Reactions: 10
Well I take it back she does have a spare cupboard in that flat... poor kids
Where is she gonna put all a her fake designer shite and crusty crab ridden knickers now 😳

she talks utter tit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's getting a double bed now glad she has cleared that bed issue up 🙄.....who forgets they have a new house to move into and doesn't think to themselves hang on we are all going to have a bedroom so I will need 3 separate beds?!
Also If I was moving (like I have done in the past ) I would be planning each room out in advance and know what I'd need to buy when I move?!
And where is all her furniture from her girls rooms previously?! Aren't they bringing it with them?
Her face looks like she has be stung by a swarm of bees 🐝😳 just thought I'd add that final thought of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all the people that give a tit about Sallie not backing up her Instagram pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She forgot she is having a four bed house built, hate when that happens!

Also to add, what’s the issue with the beds, use as bunks for the next two months and spilt them in the ‘new’ house as a single and a double? That makes perfect sense.

Plus hasn’t she already bought them and was asking for someone to put them up?
Yep, double bottom bunk, single top AND wardrobes 😂😂😂😂 in that box room? Pull the other one Sal. Also, if that was previously her ‘walk in wardrobe’ where’s the wardrobe? It was essentially a large storage cupboard with all her shite dumped in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry and I will probably get jumped on (no I'm definitely not her) but I actually feel sorry for her.

I would actually hate to be in her head for a day. It must be awful. Not having your children, not having a partner, not having any close long term friends. Yes her actions may of brought it all on but i don't think she knows how to keep relationships etc

Am I being gullable? But since watching the James English podcast with her on I just feel for her. I know she pretends to be happy but I think that's all for instagram.

I may be completely wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry and I will probably get jumped on (no I'm definitely not her) but I actually feel sorry for her.

I would actually hate to be in her head for a day. It must be awful. Not having your children, not having a partner, not having any close long term friends. Yes her actions may of brought it all on but i don't think she knows how to keep relationships etc

Am I being gullable? But since watching the James English podcast with her on I just feel for her. I know she pretends to be happy but I think that's all for instagram.

Most of us have been there thinking the same about Sal

But she consistently cycles around the same old story lines... I want her to get sorted but it's all same old same old 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She been saying this for years,

It was her who stabbed her ex and she was the reason the children got taken out of her care. As she was perpetrating Dv on her family and now she is masquerading as a victim using MH as an excuse for her bad behaviour. She is a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys I’ve Just decorated my living room totally forgetting I have a 4 bed house getting built. Silly me..........🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She been saying this for years,

It was her who stabbed her ex and she was the reason the children got taken out of her care. As she was perpetrating Dv on her family and now she is masquerading as a victim using MH as an excuse for her bad behaviour. She is a bleep.
Yeah I fully understand that but I definitely beleive she does have something "wrong" with her. Maybe abandonment issues so when she senses her relationship is ending she took dramatic action to try to get him to stay by harming herself, when he laughed and it did not work she couldn't deal with it, maybe doesn't know how to process emotions so lashed out as all that emotion was going to come out some how. I'm not condoning what she has done at all.

I don't get all the lies, it seems she feels the need to impress all the time when people would actually warm to her more if she was honest "I have a tiny box room for my girls but I'm going to make the most of it. Any suggestions for beds that will fit?" so getting engagement on IG but for a genuine honest reason. Lots of women will relate as will have children in small rooms too. She doesn't need to be making stuff up about holidays, body's, new houses, cars. I think this is why I feel for her. I can't imagine having to lie and feel the need to live that way.

Reactions: 18
This from the feminist who doesn’t need a man??
Sal, when my husband died unexpectedly I managed to keep my tit together in the face of the worst trauma imaginable, I also kept my children and the roof over their heads........I have single handedly renovated our 5 bedroom house including kitchen & bathroom fitting! Not even a skip (hundreds of tubs of debris taken down 2 flights of stairs, millions of tip runs. All this whilst working full time and having no one but school for childcare.

I genuinely don’t need a man 👊🏽

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.