Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full time lurker here. I was in my role as a detective inspector of a designated domestic abuse unit always on the lookout for DA survivors to publicly talk about their journey and how the police would support that.

I’m not in the business of supporting lies, which is why you will never find our Sallie portraying herself as a victim in anything official. Only her own controlled, scripted podcasts which I believe form part of her pattern of abusive behaviour.

I work closely with CSF, and those kids must have been taken away for a very serious reason. I accept that she may have had a breakdown at ‘scissor’ gate but since then has done nothing as per insta to prove her ability to look after those girls. The lies that she tells her insta audience prove this. She’s unstable and selfish
Sal, social will look to see you’re a stable, ordinary mum. Week on week. Pack lunches, uniform, plaster on a knee. They don’t care how much money you have or don’t have. They just want you to want to be a mum. Go and stack shelves, so your daughters won’t be embarrassed by you. I’m embarrassed by you.
The thing that gets me so angry though is that you claim to be a DA victim. I’ve worked, as have my team, tirelessly throughout the pandemic. I have worked on and off within DA for over a decade. You are a fraud and diminish the horror that my true victims endure.
Be a prostitute, no shame. But don’t you dare pretend to be a good mum or a DA victim. Shame on you and I will report every covid breach you make.
I’m going to go to sleep in my owned house, nice car outside, son in his bedroom. I’ve been a single parent for seven years and am going for chief inspector this year. I was an FHM high street honey and went travelling for a year prior to joining the police after my degree. I’m not jealous Sal, just pointing out you’re full of tit. Enjoy Mexico, in ten years you’ll have nothing.
Go girl 🖐 a real life boss babe too busy being successful to document it on insta. Congrats hun 💄👌👏🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Of all the people in the world that I maybe jealous of, she doesn’t even figure!! Why would Anyone be jealous of that lifestyle! Drugs, drink, kids removed from her, getting banged that much her insides are likely to fall out!!

All these Z list that do OF have actually no talent whatsoever, Sal, Danielle Lloyd, Stephen Bear etc? They are so desperate to cling on to perceived fame, lifestyle and cash they are willing to prostitute themselves for it.

You crack on Sal, you live in your delusional covid breaching world. I’d rather have my kids and self respect than any aspect of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, my favourite night on here was the ‘rat girls’ rant night, hopefully we’re in for another one. Buckle up kids, it’s all sombre-HOES and fish tacos from here on in!
SAME 🤣🤣🤣 that night was absolutely perfect. Canny WAIT for the Mexican episode

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She won't be able to smuggle drugs via her arse as it will be sooooooo stretched from being shagged.

TMI - sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes lads! RAT GERL lives rent free in my head........🤣🤣

that jealousy line is over used by twats like her, its such a fuckin clichè! She says that to make herself feel better about the tit show life she has 🤮
I’d have to be smoking 100 pound of crack a day to be jealous of her......someone said it before she’s a deadbeat mum.......fuckin no one.....I REPEAT..... NO ONE is jealous of that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

that jealousy line is over used by twats like her, its such a fuckin clichè! She says that to make herself feel better about the tit show life she has 🤮
I’d have to be smoking 100 pound of crack a day to be jealous of her......someone said it before she’s a deadbeat mum.......fuckin no one.....I REPEAT..... NO ONE is jealous of that!
I never understood one word of that? Was she rapping? 😂 I made out RAT GURL and that's all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never understood one word of that? Was she rapping? 😂 I made out RAT GURL and that's all
ahahaha no she’s not talented enough to even make sense when she’s talking let alone trying to make rapping happen 😂 she was on one about another talentless no one ( Becca Edwards) that she said her ex cricket scranner Ged slept with

trying to stay relevant must be hard, when is this fall off the zen wagon going to happen?! I came in just as the Dubai trip ended last year, nothings been the same since 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The jealousy line is always thrown about by people who you literally could not be less jealous of though. I have never heard anyone genuinely beautiful, rich or famous throw that line out. Always the car crash, bitchy girls, who are ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 17
Kills me that she’s in the ‘top 0%’ of earners! Just about sums her up 😂😭 total loser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urgh so her scraggy extensions have been pulled out while she's been getting shafted in doggy mode more like 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not the legendary crusty neon green mankini but there’s a two piece that’s just made an appearance, that can be ticked off the bingo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.