Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

britbrat

Casey with brown hair looks like Dean from Good Girls on Netflix. Been wanting to share that thought for ages 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

ZFB97

Saffron’s so effing ignorant. Her t shirt proclaiming ‘everybody is free to love’... Er no, Hun, they’re not. Not in countries like Russia, the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia for example....

There’s plenty of countries where there’s the death penalty for homosexuality 😟

I genuinely think people will pick at unnecessary things. I'm not on anyones side at all but your post is ignorant. I don't think her wearing this top is her being ignorant about that at all. I think it's more of everyone should be free to love. Stop picking at the most pathetic things.

Reactions: 26

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
You obvs don’t get his sense of humour
Yep. All of the above are dead funny. I’m just boring and dry 🙄

He’s one of the worst people on YouTube and shouldn’t be allowed to make money on the platform. People have been demonetised for far less.

Anyway, back to Saffron

Reactions: 18

yellowmango

I think folk are getting a bit too personal here, and to describe saffron as ‘big’ or ‘stocky’ is seriously damaging - she’s got a lovely, athletic figure that’s probably no bigger than a size 10/12 at best

Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
BBC press office has tweeted it and she was on the radio this morning talking about it!

Also, I am SCREAMING at the fact she has been announced on Casey’s birthday 😂 that serves him right for announcing Nicole was pregnant on the day saffron was doing the London marathon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Patronising
is the word you’re looking for... 😉
The definition of condescending is acting in a way that shows a superior attitude. An example of condescending is a parent who speaks to her grown child as if he were still a toddler.

Thanks all the same but I’m gonna use the wording i find appropriate 😉😉

But this reply is HELLA patronising 😂😂
treat in a way that is apparently kind or helpful but that betrays a feeling of superiority.

are you a barker!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone, I made a profile just so I can comment on this thread as I feel like I need to rant about the Nasey family as they never fail to p*ss me off. Out of Casey and Nicole, casey just really annoys me especially those non-existent lips he's got. The fact that he's nearly 24 and never worked a real job in his life is pathetic. The nasey family always fail to follow a schedule which THEY picked themselves and I just think its bloody hilarious that both of them do sod all at home (but according to them they work very very very hard) but can't upload on time. Since they announced the pregnancy they've annoyed me more than they ever have. The whole clickbait thing where they only have a 1-2min clip at the very end of the video is getting rather boring now and I think its hilarious that they think is fine to do. Also, maybe its just me but if I was a pregnant YouTuber I don't think I would have to drag out the pregnancy into 101 videos 'first scan' 'telling friends we're pregnant' 'finding out we're pregnant' etc etc. Put it into one beautiful video like they did with Harlow. I honestly don't know who they think they are to just be doing stupid small videos of this pregnancy. In yesterdays vlog 'We've got a name but we won't announce it because it might change' Bollocks. They don't want to announce it because they want to put it into yet another vlog in the last 2 minutes announcing the name. Can I just also add that it is really grinding my gears for them to keep calling themselves fat. If they're fat I'm a flipping beach whale. They're so vain its awful and if they carry on talking like that around Harlow she might start chatting crap like her mother and father. Lastly, bit of a weird thing to moan about but I just think its crazy that Ni paid so much money to study abroad in England which is an amazing achievement especially in a country like Brazil for her to study so hard and be doing her degree for a couple years to meet walmart Morgz and drop it all to have a Youtube baby. I personally think that Casey is the type to encourage it and convince her to drop all her uni work to start a family. Can you imagine how disappointed her family must be to be so proud that one of their relatives is studying abroad to get a phone call a few years later saying they've got pregnant. Ridiculous. I mean yeah its her choice and all that but I just can't help but think that Casey didn't try to convince her to finish her degree which only would've been another year or so. But anyway that's all i have to say for now and will probably have another big rant tomorrow 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Doogiesog

Nah, she has nothing to be jealous of really. Ana's body isn't much better than Saffron's and her face is far worse. Plus Saffron is doing Strictly while Ana is making money off going through the McDonalds drive thru repeatedly.

• Haha

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
So that channel saffron has collab’d with before called dad v girls, put a story on about this boy raising money for an incubator in a hospital, they’ve donated £250, but I noticed saffron has donated £5, plus the £2.50 gift aid. I suppose every little helps but £5, for someone of her wealth???

• Wow

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
The problem is they don’t actually know how to entertain Harlow like most good parents do. Most children Harlow’s age have fun doing sticker books, colouring, magic painting, Play Doh, big floor puzzles, baking, glueing & sticking etc etc every day. Not to mention other activities especially for them, like Mother & Toddler groups, baby singing/music, baby ballet and are taken to the story time sessions at the library.

Unfortunately for Harlow, even though she has two full-time parents at home, she has none of this. Casey & Nicole only spend time doing what they are interested in doing. Namely shopping & eating out, with a side order of bowling and possibly the cinema.

Harlow’s entertainment consists almost solely of watching screens, either the tv, a phone or a laptop. 😞

Most sensible parents would be clue-d up enough to take some interesting activities on their flight to keep her amused. There’s plenty of suggestions on the internet if you need help. And sensible parents would normally ration screen time so that it is can be held back in reserve, as a ‘treat’ when needed.

Sadly though, Harlow is used to being electronically baby-sat in front of a screen most of the time on a daily basis, so it isn’t a novelty for her any more. Therefore they won’t hold her attention like they would for children who aren’t used to having screen access every day.

When, oh when will they actually start to put her needs first? 😞😞😞

• Sad

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
You can tell she’s determined, look at all the effort she put in on the marathon honestly I think she’s gonna smash it 🤙🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 13