Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harlows birthday video will be up in a couple of days and I know there’s a high chance of that child getting more designer items than toys to help her develop. Maybe some sort of motor skill toy or speech toy? It’s obviously nice to be in that position to buy cute designer shoes etc but it’s not going to benefit her in 6 months. All of those Gucci shoes and Burberry dresses she got when she was younger than one I believe she only wore a handful of times. What a shame..

Reactions: 3
Harlows birthday video will be up in a couple of days and I know there’s a high chance of that child getting more designer items than toys to help her develop. Maybe some sort of motor skill toy or speech toy? It’s obviously nice to be in that position to buy cute designer shoes etc but it’s not going to benefit her in 6 months. All of those Gucci shoes and Burberry dresses she got when she was younger than one I believe she only wore a handful of times. What a shame..
I’m loving your profile picture.

Reactions: 1
Casey with brown hair looks like Dean from Good Girls on Netflix. Been wanting to share that thought for ages 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
We all know paultons park will get back to him ASAP though as they want him to promote their brand which is sad but oh well. If he had sense he could just directly message paultons park rather than looking like a complete douche bag making it obvious he’s hinting for a free ticket. He knows damn well it’ll be worth it for Harlow but then again, it’ll only be a 2 hour drive for fast food and shops and maybe 1 or 2 rides with some sort of *shock face* DISASTER on their day. I can’t stand him I really cant. Also, the new merch they’re releasing looks stupid. I think most YouTuber merch looks pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally watched Caseys birthday vlog,
My god the JEALOUSY 🤣
He might pretend he’s happy for saffron but you can almosee the green tinged skin 🤣
I cannot stand Nicole’s lisp, I don’t care if that’s mean (I know it’s mean 😬) but she pretends she doesn’t have a lisp it’s just her accent 🤷‍♀️ It’s not just her accent 🤦‍♀️
If it is her accent she needs to learn how to pronounce words correctly for Harlows sake.
Not just Gucci and Super dry 😐

Casey with brown hair looks like Dean from Good Girls on Netflix. Been wanting to share that thought for ages 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 32036
He looks like he’s about to try and sell you timeshare here 😐

Another birthday another ridiculous Cake

Dose any of them go shopping for food as noo food in fridge as cake in there again.

And why dose Casey open Harlow presents why don’t they teach her how open them

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I bet Casey’s seething today coz both his sister and his cousin have got their vlogs of Harlow’s birthday party up before him #useless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of gifts they gave her is absolutely ridiculous.
The child had no idea what was going on and just ripped the paper off toys one after the other.
That “birthday” was done for the vlog not the child.
The toys are still in hard plastic she can’t get into and it’s all chucked to the side so they can open the next one.
God forbid she gets to open and look at the toys.
Ridiculous family.
Every single one of them are idiots it’s becoming a competition to see which is worse

Reactions: 11
towards the end of the article it was saying that saffron had messaged another YouTube slagging off Claudia Naya (the girl jake cheated on her with). Am I surprised? Absolutely bleeping not. I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I’m enjoying this all happen because it will definitely have an effect on her when she’s on strictly. Anyways, here the article

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9696644/strictly-come-dancing-saffron-barker-hate-mob/

Reactions: 1
towards the end of the article it was saying that saffron had messaged another YouTube slagging off Claudia Naya (the girl jake cheated on her with). Am I surprised? Absolutely bleeping not. I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I’m enjoying this all happen because it will definitely have an effect on her when she’s on strictly. Anyways, here the article

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9696644/strictly-come-dancing-saffron-barker-hate-mob/
For once I’m gonna stand up for saffron, I’m ashamed to admit I was there with ma’ popcorn watching this happen 🤣
That Claudia girl was a fake clout chasing cow, does anyone remember jakes dad setting up a twitter account and trolling saffron btw? When Jake was getting tons of hate and his dad tried to turn it back on Saffron?
Then Casey and Wendy jumped in... I can’t remember the details now and it’s driving me crazy.

I’m not surprised this one has crawled out of the woodwork, she knew what she was doing back then, set up a youtube account and dined out on it for months, nobody was mentioning it and she’s go and do another “my truth” upload.
Saffron did write that on Amber Knights channel but it was after so many were asking her about the two of them being friends, I’d probably have done the same 🤣
Aw they were good days on Twitter 😆

Reactions: 7
For once I’m gonna stand up for saffron, I’m ashamed to admit I was there with ma’ popcorn watching this happen 🤣
That Claudia girl was a fake clout chasing cow, does anyone remember jakes dad setting up a twitter account and trolling saffron btw? When Jake was getting tons of hate and his dad tried to turn it back on Saffron?
Then Casey and Wendy jumped in... I can’t remember the details now and it’s driving me crazy.

I’m not surprised this one has crawled out of the woodwork, she knew what she was doing back then, set up a youtube account and dined out on it for months, nobody was mentioning it and she’s go and do another “my truth” upload.
Saffron did write that on Amber Knights channel but it was after so many were asking her about the two of them being friends, I’d probably have done the same 🤣
Aw they were good days on Twitter 😆
Yaasssss I remember this

Yaasssss I remember this
Only time I’ve felt slightly sorry for Saffron,
She jumped on jakes “fame” let’s be honest, and I do believe they had broken up, or at least we’re on and off around that time, probably because of the distance and the fact they weren’t more than 12 🤦‍♀️
But that Claudia one did the MOST to get herself “exposed”
I get clout chasing on line, it happens, but the desperation from her was real 🤣

I can not believe that with the outfits that little girl has, they send her to a family party in a creased up dress. God I can’t stand Nicole and Casey!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
And did any one else hear some one say “don’t kiss her again...” and then get cut off, when Harlow was forced into kissing the baby???

• Wow
Wtf was that buffet they had at Harlow’s birthday party?! I get that’s the kind of buffets people have nowadays, but not for a 2 year olds party 🙄 poor kids were probably like wtf is this, Casey and Nicole are just so obssesed with things looking good that they don’t care if it’s practical or not

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.