Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I could never be friends with Saffron not that it’d ever happen thankgod but you know what I mean . She constantly says things like “ wowww you got a lot of food didn’t you ” & “ someone’s eating A VERY big meal but look how TINY my meal is” while she makes her eyes go so big while judging the other person which makes me so uncomfortable for them. She also makes rude comments about what someone is eating trying to make them feel bad for eating something that’s not the healthiest when she does 24hour food challenges just as an excuse to eat bad to make herself feel better cause she feels “ I have to do it for a video ” so it makes her a hypocrite. Does she not realise the way she comments on other people could easily upset them and effect them badly when it comes to food or their body. Also please don’t get me started on how she touches other people’s food , lifts it up and examines it , it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 9

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I think folk are getting a bit too personal here, and to describe saffron as ‘big’ or ‘stocky’ is seriously damaging - she’s got a lovely, athletic figure that’s probably no bigger than a size 10/12 at best
Yeah I don’t know how one can describe her as stocky...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why on earth does she think lamb shank is pronounced lamb shenk? 🙄
She swings between trying to sound American to trying to sound London posh before settling back into chavvy “Dazza B” lingo.
Everything about her is fake.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I could never be friends with Saffron not that it’d ever happen thankgod but you know what I mean . She constantly says things like “ wowww you got a lot of food didn’t you ” & “ someone’s eating A VERY big meal but look how TINY my meal is” while she makes her eyes go so big while judging the other person which makes me so uncomfortable for them. She also makes rude comments about what someone is eating trying to make them feel bad for eating something that’s not the healthiest when she does 24hour food challenges just as an excuse to eat bad to make herself feel better cause she feels “ I have to do it for a video ” so it makes her a hypocrite. Does she not realise the way she comments on other people could easily upset them and effect them badly when it comes to food or their body. Also please don’t get me started on how she touches other people’s food , lifts it up and examines it , it makes me feel sick
YouTube is a perfect example of money not buying you class. I can’t think of a single one I watch where they aren’t loud, obnoxious in restaurants. Picking up food, critiquing it like they are Michelin judges etc. All whilst people around them are trying to have a peaceful meal

• Sad

coconutsbana

Casey is so desperate to be the centre of attention. Why did they decide to announce this the same day that Saffron runs the London marathon?

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm dead. #BlackLivesMatter
As a Woc I'm rolling my eyes as she doesn't really care. Tomorrow she'll forget the hashtag as fast as she uploaded that story

Sitting in like,
their Victoria Secret matching pj’s like,
doing their fake tan like,
talking about like, the deep stuff like.
They are literally like...So so woke.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have a feeling when saffron is doing strictly and the nasey family have another super duper billboard baby #ad #spon we might need separate threads...
With Botox Barbie and Desperate Dazza bouncing between both 😂

Saffron “I’m actually really really heulthy”
Also saffron “I bet she’s going to make me eat heaulthy” “I really wanted a crispy Kreme”
Idiot can’t stick to one script

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Her 19 birthday video

" I actually didn't want anything" As she opens the presents

Then stops "Is there no card"

Rude much

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Knew it. Bet she will be boasting about this her whole life. She has done absolutely nothing to deserve this apart from promote some make up and do a bit of running. I hope the public see right through her and she is one of the first voted off as this is going to ruin my Saturday nights.

She will get AJ too.

Last edited:

Amorphis35

Sat through the entire vlog to hear why she doesn’t go and stay with Ana, then says she’s gonna go up when they get back from LA. That’s never going to happen let’s face it. She also needs to stop saying literally and actually so much!!!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“My new duvet cover was literally everytfink I wanted and more!”

So a static piece of cheap polyester crap 🤔 aimed high there saffy.
Looks like most of her “range” is basically primark clothes. With a tiny little saffy b tag.
I can’t watch the whole thing 😂🤣

Oh no I’m back. 🤣😂🤣😂
“Less Monday more summer” which is just a little quote of mine 🙄
“If you’re towul obsessed like me” 🤣😂
Oh primark, you spoil us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
Fair play to her she’s clearly worked hard for this! I don’t think she’s likeable but I do think she’s a grafter.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron latest video "Letting The Person in FRONT of Me DECIDE What I Eat For 24 HOURS!!"

- Goes to McDonald's for breakfast. Is obviously rude to the server who thought it was odd. Didn't even bother apologises.
- Calls the person who ordered the Milkshake, fruitbag and coffee "worst order I've ever ordered" --- because princess Saf wanted pancakes (admits she's only doing this for "your entertainment" so please STFU)

- Gets coffee from Starbucks and doesn't drink it and comments "everyone is so boring this days" -- Its fricking STARBUCKS. What did she expect?

- Eats a sausage roll from a bakery "Its really good. But super super fattening" and then moans about eating fast food all day -- she obviously has a food issue, plus no-one forced her to do this challenge

- Moans the person infront at Burger King only ordered 2 portions of fries--- she actually said "just can't believe the person in front of me only ordered fries, what a loser" (watch from 11.50) --- showing her bratty attitude. Maybe the person only had £2 and that's all they could order?? She adds "they didn't even get a bottle of water!!" She's so rude it's disgusting.

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
Anyone else think she was so rude to her grandad in that vid? Like hed made a homemade shepherds pie and she was saying things like “I’d rather have nando’s” than her grandads home cooking, or “that was actually nice” after she finished it ... so rude!!