Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s determined, look at all the effort she put in on the marathon honestly I think she’s gonna smash it 🤙🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can tell she’s determined, look at all the effort she put in on the marathon honestly I think she’s gonna smash it 🤙🏽
I think that's one thing about Saffron none of us can fault. She was really good and I can see her going far.

Reactions: 6
Yes she was vv good I’ll admit and I am impressed, but doesnt she have a dancing background??
Yes! And she was doing private lessons for the last year at least, she’s mentioned it in vlogs (probably regretting that now)

I’m glad she didn’t get top of the board 😆

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her she’s clearly worked hard for this! I don’t think she’s likeable but I do think she’s a grafter.

Reactions: 9
Fair play to her she’s clearly worked hard for this! I don’t think she’s likeable but I do think she’s a grafter.
Yes I could see she had really hammered the routine into her head

That damn ponytail was annoying me though [emoji23]

Reactions: 10
Forever team #WantSaffronOut 😆 just me and Jake then....
A6AF838F-63FA-4FC5-BF2B-7B269C46371F.jpeg

This isn’t her first time dancing and she’s wooden 😬

Side note, for the laugh, watch Jake’s music video 😆😆 I need someone to laugh at this with me (and the WHOLE of the comments section 😆😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always liked AJ but found him slightly awkward with his previous partners in the VTs etc. (though him and Claudia were a brilliant dancing team and should have made the final). I think Saffron being an extrovert makes it less awkward so that's another thing I'm glad for.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 42998

Side note, for the laugh, watch Jake’s music video 😆😆 I need someone to laugh at this with me (and the WHOLE of the comments section 😆😆)
Wtf have I just watched it makes Jake Paul look like Beethoven 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf have I just watched it makes Jake Paul look like Beethoven 😂🤣
Tubby!!!! it’s his sister dancing around him 😂😂😂 it so bad it’s brilliant 😂
There’s not one positive comment 😂😂😂 I’m tempted to ask if anyone is watching saffron on strictly 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope they get back together
Genuinely preferred jakes song to saffron’s dance 😂 for the lols

Reactions: 3
Saffron’s vlog....
“AJ how you feeling.....”

Botox and dazza.......

“AJ how you feeling.....” zero chemistry between them, she must be gutted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 42998

Oh. My. God. “See her tryna rub her tongue on my new chain” What? 🤣

Saffron is a lot more likeable on strictly than her videos. Seems like there’s been a bit of media training which is good. I don’t know if she’ll get as far as joe, but I can see her getting tv gigs after this

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.