Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I’m even saying this, but I actually hope she does well 😂 just to see all the Joe Sugg fans knocked down a peg or two because it’s not all about him anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can only hope her twit head personality shines through and people don’t buy into her shite! 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Knew it. Bet she will be boasting about this her whole life. She has done absolutely nothing to deserve this apart from promote some make up and do a bit of running. I hope the public see right through her and she is one of the first voted off as this is going to ruin my Saturday nights.

She will get AJ too.

Last edited:
She’ll be getting AJ then! I would be shocked if she was partnered with anyone else

Reactions: 5
rip vlogmas, i always enjoyed hers 😢 but I actually think Saffron will do well on Strictly if the public can get behind her!

Reactions: 4
rip vlogmas, i always enjoyed hers 😢 but I actually think Saffron will do well on Strictly if the public can get behind her!
I think she’ll do well, but she’ll also be incredibly stuck up and irritating about that fact. I honestly hope she doesn’t win purely for the fact I want to be spared the boasting for years to come and not have her shoved in my face continually afterwards.

Reactions: 5
I just googled this AJ Guy .... she will 1000000000% be with him I think. I’ll be surprised if not

Reactions: 2
I do think she will put the work in, and have a “romance” as well

Reactions: 8
Can the time-delay-suicide vlog make a reappearance now please 🤣
She’s been having dance lessons so this is the reason she stopped talking about them 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.