Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know what travelling with a toddler is like, so why wouldn’t they bring more entertainment for her? Don’t really get what her being pregnant has to do with the situation, you chose to travel no one forced you...
She had a nap so why Harlow super tired I’m sure that kids alway super tired and think they was pissed course they didn’t have a seat for her like they mostly do it’s like they should get everything

Reactions: 3
The problem is they don’t actually know how to entertain Harlow like most good parents do. Most children Harlow’s age have fun doing sticker books, colouring, magic painting, Play Doh, big floor puzzles, baking, glueing & sticking etc etc every day. Not to mention other activities especially for them, like Mother & Toddler groups, baby singing/music, baby ballet and are taken to the story time sessions at the library.

Unfortunately for Harlow, even though she has two full-time parents at home, she has none of this. Casey & Nicole only spend time doing what they are interested in doing. Namely shopping & eating out, with a side order of bowling and possibly the cinema.

Harlow’s entertainment consists almost solely of watching screens, either the tv, a phone or a laptop. 😞

Most sensible parents would be clue-d up enough to take some interesting activities on their flight to keep her amused. There’s plenty of suggestions on the internet if you need help. And sensible parents would normally ration screen time so that it is can be held back in reserve, as a ‘treat’ when needed.

Sadly though, Harlow is used to being electronically baby-sat in front of a screen most of the time on a daily basis, so it isn’t a novelty for her any more. Therefore they won’t hold her attention like they would for children who aren’t used to having screen access every day.

When, oh when will they actually start to put her needs first? 😞😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The problem is they don’t actually know how to entertain Harlow like most good parents do. Most children Harlow’s age have fun doing sticker books, colouring, magic painting, Play Doh, big floor puzzles, baking, glueing & sticking etc etc every day. Not to mention other activities especially for them, like Mother & Toddler groups, baby singing/music, baby ballet and are taken to the story time sessions at the library.

Unfortunately for Harlow, even though she has two full-time parents at home, she has none of this. Casey & Nicole only spend time doing what they are interested in doing. Namely shopping & eating out, with a side order of bowling and possibly the cinema.

Harlow’s entertainment consists almost solely of watching screens, either the tv, a phone or a laptop. 😞

Most sensible parents would be clue-d up enough to take some interesting activities on their flight to keep her amused. There’s plenty of suggestions on the internet if you need help. And sensible parents would normally ration screen time so that it is can be held back in reserve, as a ‘treat’ when needed.

Sadly though, Harlow is used to being electronically baby-sat in front of a screen most of the time on a daily basis, so it isn’t a novelty for her any more. Therefore they won’t hold her attention like they would for children who aren’t used to having screen access every day.

This actually broke my heart a little bit, I’ve never really realised until quite recently how much I feel for that little girl.
Yes they are taking care of her physically, but from what they put in vlogs I don’t think I have ever seen them take her to any type of class or activity. Going to the park does not count as an activity. I’m not saying they don’t take care of her, but they should definitely be going a lot more. But of course they are “super dooper busy”

Yet another sooper dooper stressful horrible flight.... ugh
Every time one of them says those words my toes actually curl. Hate it

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you’ve said. Her needs are only being met to a very basic standard. That poor girl lives off restaurant food and ready meals. Her parents are more interested in themselves. God knows what it will be like when the new baby arrives. I imagine it’ll be a lot of “Harlow, kisses! Harlow, cuddles!” While sat in a restaurant or in the local shopping centre. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The whole family are the same, I would say everyone apart from Jed who looks like he actually enjoys actually playing with Harlow and doesn’t just expect her to be a performing monkey for the cameras. That’s why I like it when they are either in Brazil or Nicole’s family come to visit, as they seem a lot more genuine and loving towards Harlow than the barkers.

Reactions: 8
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you’ve said. Her needs are only being met to a very basic standard. That poor girl lives off restaurant food and ready meals. Her parents are more interested in themselves. God knows what it will be like when the new baby arrives. I imagine it’ll be a lot of “Harlow, kisses! Harlow, cuddles!” While sat in a restaurant or in the local shopping centre. Sad.
Thought that about the ready meals, surely she’s old enough to eat what Casey and Nicole eat but in a smaller portion or mashed up?? They don’t have to keep buying those pies etc?

All those highly doctored/tweaked/edited photos now up on Saffron’s Insta. She just doesn’t look ‘normal’.
They’re probably the ones they hired their favourite photographer for them to do a ‘shoot’ at the mansion. Wendy seems to have had a couple done too.
Oh well, as long as they keep telling themselves “It’s been very productive”... (talking about this latest jolly to LA)

I just don’t understand why a toddler of almost 2 is still using a dummy

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I can’t help but question the purpose of the Nasey Family channel. So pointless. As times gone by, I’ve realised how clueless Casey and Nicole are and it’s honestly so upsetting. Dont know if this is a bit much but it’s crazy to think that some people would love the idea of having a family and unfortunately not everyone is able to experience that. Casey and Nicole are sadly parents who have taken advantage of it and not cared for the child properly. Yes I agree with everyone, she is taken cared of physically but in terms of entertainment.. it’s non existent. No colouring books, play doh, development toys. She could’ve easily been enrolled into an extra curricular like dance, play group, swimming but no. I honestly don’t think those sort of things have come anywhere close to Casey and Nicole’s peanut brains. In my opinion, when they found out they were pregnant with Harlow they just thought of taking care of a baby and having a cute little person to hold and show off but didn’t actually think of Harlows life after she turns 1. It’s like they’re confused and everyday they’re just winging it hoping for the best. Considering they live in Brighton which is a large town they have so many things to do with Harlow but instead it’s shopping centre or Caseys parents house. Why oh why did these two imbeciles breed:mad: plus, they’re so lousy at following a simple upload schedule.. god knows how they’d be with a real job. Just come in whenever they like and apologise for being sooooppaaaaa doooppaaa busy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe but I’m sure Off White have #gifted her stuff in the past, so I would think they’d be aware of her.
And I would think someone will alert them. This could impact them massively.

Was catching up with her vlogs last night. I had to say duck off to my tv screen when she said how hard she works! Why do these people think they work so hard holding a camera in their faces?? Nurses work hard, care home assistants work hard! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Literally all high street stores/ asos etc rip off designer brands, she's not going to get sued for a yellow belt 😅

Reactions: 1
Saffron birthday come down big ass cake why do they get fancy cakes like that every year or should say everyone birthday bet don’t even get eaten it’s just for the gram

Saffron birthday come down big ass cake why do they get fancy cakes like that every year or should say everyone birthday bet don’t even get eaten it’s just for the gram
And I also predict balloons..... <<yawn>>

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.