Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Nasey fam’s latest vlog ‘Baby names we love but won’t be using’
I mean WTF - what’s that all about???
So basically, last time (Ni was pregnant) we weren’t really doing much (and living at Mum’s)
This time it’s soooo much harder. We’ve got Harlow and... get this... we both work full-time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People are convinced that saffron is being announced for strictly tonight, she did go to the Christmas special last year so maybe she really is doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She should of thought about that collection, most of it is for holidays I’d say. Not everyone is like you being gifted trips to here there & everywhere

Reactions: 2
Saffron is in London today and the Strictly celebrities are being announced on The One Show tonight. Can't wait to see what a fool she makes of herself. She probably begged the BBC to let her be on there.

Saffron is in London today and the Strictly celebrities are being announced on The One Show tonight. Can't wait to see what a fool she makes of herself. She probably begged the BBC to let her be on there.
She was in London yesterday for an ‘important meeting’ but with youtubers that could literally mean anything.

Reactions: 6
Apparently the three being announced tonight are Anneka Rice, Sam Allardyce and Jamie Laing. No Saffy B so far! Thank God!

Reactions: 1
has the strictly rumour been reported anywhere other than Joe Sugg fan accounts on twitter?

How do I report her for not having #AD in her discription?
These utubers can’t get away with this any longer. Need to label things correctly!

It says ‘includes paid promotion’ Right on the screen you posted so probably can’t.
It should say in the description box that it’s an ad. You have to click on it first then find out it’s an #Ad so she isn’t doing it right.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It should say in the description box that it’s an ad. You have to click on it first then find out it’s an #Ad so she isn’t doing it right.
What it should be is in the title and/or thumbnail so it can be clearly seen to be an AD before even clicking on to the video.

“She actually adopted me a turtle.......”

Literally was not expecting it.
I mean 🤣🤣 would anyone be 😬

It’s been confirmed, she is doing strictly 😂😂😂😂
Can’t wait for all the clickbait from her and Casey for the whole time she’s on the show...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BBC press office has tweeted it and she was on the radio this morning talking about it!

Also, I am SCREAMING at the fact she has been announced on Casey’s birthday 😂 that serves him right for announcing Nicole was pregnant on the day saffron was doing the London marathon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hadn’t heard of her till now, just looked in her YouTube channel- there is nothing remotely unique about what she puts out-! I only did this for 24 hours or I swapped this with this for 24 hours, not impressed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.