Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they will sort the grubby tan hands and tacky tippex nails😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know everyone always goes on about how much Ana copies Saffron, but deep down I think it's more the other way around. I think Saffron is low key jealous of Ana's metabolism and massive boobs etc. Anyone else?

Reactions: 6
I know everyone always goes on about how much Ana copies Saffron, but deep down I think it's more the other way around. I think Saffron is low key jealous of Ana's metabolism and massive boobs etc. Anyone else?
I think Ana is very much like Zoe Sugg, she buys crap, eats crap, but doesn’t eat much of it to make a difference to her weight. Just because she has McDonald’s for dinner doesn’t mean she’s gone over her calories for the day, if that’s all she’s eating (or she’s not finishing it, which she doesn’t) her metabolism isn’t fast, she just has a tit diet 🤷‍♀️

Nah, she has nothing to be jealous of really. Ana's body isn't much better than Saffron's and her face is far worse. Plus Saffron is doing Strictly while Ana is making money off going through the McDonalds drive thru repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I find that quite amusing, Saffron spends her entire life trying to eat healthy and work out, then there’s Ana who does nothing and she still seems to have a better figure than Saff, it must really sting her haha

Yeah I find that quite amusing, Saffron spends her entire life trying to eat healthy and work out, then there’s Ana who does nothing and she still seems to have a better figure than Saff, it must really sting her haha
I don’t think there’s much Saffron can do about her more ‘stocky’ figure, but unlike Ana she is toned and fit.

I don’t think there’s much Saffron can do about her more ‘stocky’ figure, but unlike Ana she is toned and fit.
I agree.. it's all in the genes. If Saffron works out as much as she says she does and is still quite big built (imo), there isn't really much she can do. Although look at Tanya Burr.....she was quite stocky and now slender as anything.

Reactions: 3
I think folk are getting a bit too personal here, and to describe saffron as ‘big’ or ‘stocky’ is seriously damaging - she’s got a lovely, athletic figure that’s probably no bigger than a size 10/12 at best

Reactions: 18
I think folk are getting a bit too personal here, and to describe saffron as ‘big’ or ‘stocky’ is seriously damaging - she’s got a lovely, athletic figure that’s probably no bigger than a size 10/12 at best
Yeah I don’t know how one can describe her as stocky...

Reactions: 9
Ana has no tone and definition though, plus Ana’s eating habits will catch up with her in the next few years whereas Saffron is already eating well (though I do think she appears to eat not enough sometimes) and works out regularly which will serve her well as she gets older.

Reactions: 5
Personally I prefer Saff’s figure, she’s toned and has got muscly legs, i’d take that over skinny fat

Reactions: 10
Personally I prefer Saff’s figure, she’s toned and has got muscly legs, i’d take that over skinny fat
Skinny fat!! That’s exactly what Ana is, and that’s what I was when I was Ana’s age. 10 years on and now I’m just fat 🤣.

I do think Saffron has a nice figure, it’s a shame when she photoshops her instagram photos

I understand your comment, but stocky just describes someone's build, just as being petite does. I wasn't implying that she's fat (she's not by any means), just that she is bigger built than e.g., Ana. By this I mean she has larger bone structure, wider shoulders etc.

Reactions: 7
I think she is a very pretty girl and yeah she does look different seeing her on strictly but we only ever see from the shoulder up, most of the time anyway. So shes guna look different to us ain't she. I think she has good morals and is a good role model to her young viewers.

Reactions: 2
I think she is a very pretty girl and yeah she does look different seeing her on strictly but we only ever see from the shoulder up, most of the time anyway. So shes guna look different to us ain't she. I think she has good morals and is a good role model to her young viewers.
Hi Ana!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m hoping she’s out first. Mean. Don’t care I am 🤣🤣
We’ve all seen what happened joe, we don’t need another “influencer” becoming an unbearable twit.

And she’s already coming close without the BCC’s help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.